for GO AWAY!

1/9/2004 c1 just me myself and i
I adore it! That is a great poem!
~I
8/12/2002 c1 Meg
thats beautiful kel. really. im a lil feclemped here. its 2:30 AM, and im bored, so i figured id read toastercide for the 800th time for amusement, and i stumbled across this. ha.
8/3/2002 c1 1Y. Kuang
Kooky!

Hehehe... Whoever wrote this must be brilliant at math; only someone truly mathematically inclined could write a poem about math and make it funny and insulting.

- Y. Kuang
5/18/2002 c1 3Lemmings12
HAHAHA! Very amusing! :OD
5/8/2002 c1 15FairyKun
Hillarious! Really well written...came up with something very funny and good!

peace/love

~Kun
4/6/2002 c1 millie
i really like this poem! it's witty and hip. i keep wondering who it's about . . . good job pie!
4/6/2002 c1 XIntangible StriderX
cute & sexy
4/5/2002 c1 7Ex-Smurfette
i am anamorded with this poem...i am a valentines day grinch so ya know...well its been stimulating...

mE
3/3/2002 c1 42Jack Cackler
Poor kid. Would've loved to see the person's face, though. Very nicely written, especially the conclusion. Er... the beginning needs a bit of work, as it starts out a little choppy. But I was smiling nearer the end.
3/2/2002 c1 just another weasley
OMG! that was the cutest thing ever! tewwy, u r amazing! a true geneous! only u could take evil math stuff and make it funny and cool and all that stuff and more! aww~ i luv ya!
2/16/2002 c1 37BeautifulWickedness
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You go, girl! Nice poem! very cute! *sing with me* I am strong! I am invinsible! I am woman!
2/15/2002 c1 CrystalRain
lol. that is good .very clever