for Short Term Solution

4/17/2006 c1 12LateDawnsAndEarlySunsets
I love how you put it. This way it can be anything, really. Anyone can relate. Most do.
8/27/2002 c1 28Ninth Lady
It's not called a short term solution for nothing...

~Ninth Lady~ "The Messiah of Silence"
4/2/2002 c1 12Sweet Rage
wow very good :) well i think this poem is about something that even though you may be going through something hard that this "short term solution" can take it away even if its just for a while. My short term solution would be music. Playing my guitar and singing songs i have writen that makes me forget about my troubles if only for a while. I luv music and thats my short term solution. Creative poem you have here ;)

Sweet Rage
3/24/2002 c1 141Suicidal Butterfly
oh thats nice. My short term solutions are nothing I want to make a long term solution out of. :(
3/23/2002 c1 allie cole
Ahhh, addiction. Besides from that, this is genius, as usual. You have really got that little something extra when it comes to writing. You make me jealous, truly.

-ac-
3/9/2002 c1 23Silver Sunlight
This could mean any number of things, but I'm inclined to believed it's about drugs. Not that it's a bad thing. It's something everyone at least tries, and thousands use as a coping stratigy. I know I certainly have in the past. Just be careful and don't f*ck yourself up. Very nicely written poem, the roud about way you do it defiantely adds to the poem. Makes me think of repetition, or a short term solution. ^_~
3/6/2002 c1 12grey spirit
The circular imagery you use in this poem is well written, especially because it rhymes. It also makes me think about why one would be in favor of the short term solution instead of a long term one. Kind of the point, I guess. I enjoy psychological poetry.
2/18/2002 c1 30nobody important
*swallows and then breathes deeply* Acid? XTC? or just a joint? Probably all of the above. Short term solution is a good name...

I hate drugs. I hate what they can do to people. I've seen to many people damaged by them to even laugh at it any more...spent too much extra ciricular time in the local detox center. You don't like it when I bitch and i swear I'm trying not to... I'm trying, but dear God, be careful. The stuff you're taking is fuckin' dangerous. Short term short term short term short term...

I miss you. I care. I wish you didn't need this stuff. and I don't think drug peoms should be rated G.

I love you.