for Out of Depth

8/30/2003 c1 18hauntedshryne
(O.O) really great! *shakes head* wow, my mind is blown by that.
1/10/2003 c1 54Werecat99
Dark, but I liked it. It certainly stirred up several emotions.
12/8/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
A sad but nicely written poem. Keep on writing.~CT
11/29/2002 c1 MimiEatWorld
Really Good Poem. Like it Alot.
11/11/2002 c1 31Rizka
very descriptive. incredible. amazing. gewd. (running out of descriptive words)

~me
9/26/2002 c1 Alana Lee
Wow. Great poem! I can absolutely relate. When you stress, your life seems that crazy and you wish you could just drain out all your thoughts and emotions and just relax! I like the form and the beat. Keep up the good work!

-Alana
7/19/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
Aww, Sweet! ..THat wold make the best song..hm...I know I've heard of you before, did you review my stuff before or something...ai, can't remember...but I Can remember ur pen name for some reason..
6/12/2002 c1 34Sparkles-Chan
You've got this writing thing down. Go you.
4/28/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
Whoa...that's intense stuff. Very, VERY good, nonetheless. :) Depressing, sure, but you just don't find too much happy poetry, so why complain?

I'd have to agree with everyone in saying that the meter and rhyming are unique and quite cool. :) Not to mention the feeling is quite relatable-I think everyone has times like this. Come to think, this is how school makes me feel. lol ^_^; Seriously, though...I suppose that's bad, but I can't really help it. :p Oh well.

All in all, wonderful work. You're truly a talented writer-so keep at it! ~MJ
4/24/2002 c1 jewls13
great piece. the wording is great and all, but what strikes me most is the rythem. It's amaising. Very stedy, very odd, but it works so well, especially for this particuar piece. About feeling off, but rythem is off, but somehow, the rythem makes more sence then anything. I'm probably not makeing any sence, but then again, I never really do
4/23/2002 c1 21Dryad
wow, thats really good
4/23/2002 c1 1alex4
OK, but depressing.

like it,

alex
4/22/2002 c1 159Whiro
wow that was just really good, no other words to describe it, wow, i am very impressed! Bravo! (that is like and 11 on my 1-10 scale!) You Rule!

~Whiro~
4/15/2002 c1 9Unknown Creature
Wonderful poem,I really like the last paragraph the most.
4/13/2002 c1 3Dearest Helpless
Ohhhh. The last paragraph thingy. My absoloute fav. Wow. Brilliant.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »