for moonwalk

5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
that was a really pretty poem I like
4/30/2006 c1 67astral boy
I like it, I do, but I think it could be more original. Things to do with the moon are always about circles and darkness and silver. I know I sound stupid, because that's what the moon IS... but i would've liked to have seen a more unique description. I also realise this isn't just about the moon. But I don't know... do you understand what I mean? I hope you take this the right way.

Don't change this though. It is well written. I just thought I should be honest.

And as for my poem... it's about whatever you want it to be about... heh. The summary for it says what I had in mind.

Thanks again.
4/11/2005 c1 22Loup17
again, love it (great, i'm starting to feel like an idiot because my reviews all sound the same *sigh* i need to sleep) you're really good with these particular poems about wolves and you put the spectacular moon out perfectly. [man i hate living in the city, i want to live in the mountains, really see the sky; to live with nature, {sorta} but, even here, you can't help but appreciate the sky.
2/8/2004 c1 HideAwayFairy
Very pretty. I like it
11/8/2003 c1 186Emi Amara
HI! oh, this is really good, and so many great reviews!thank you for the reviews, by the way, greatly appreciated! my favorite part of this is path of silver, why that part is my favorite is a mystery. it's all good! well done

keep writing

cya =)
11/8/2003 c1 agny
Oh, beautiful! Do you really think of the moon as a mirror? It's a good idea...
6/25/2003 c1 32Lounalune
Wow! Great poem! I've always loved the Moon (I guess u figured that out from my pen name), and sometimes I look at it very intensely while singing a song I wrote and feeling its energy, and I've got the feeling I'm rising from the ground and getting closer to it. I think I can relate to your poem.
6/25/2003 c1 17Winged One1
mirrors are good

thanks for all those Reviews!

winged one
6/25/2003 c1 36Psycho-kyugurl
Mystifiying and enchanting at the same time. ::dreamy look::
5/7/2003 c1 13just like me
Awsome job! Keep writing!
5/1/2003 c1 Aisling Grey
Absolutely beautiful poem! Love the imagery! I love the lines:My way the mirror...path of silver. Keep up the good work.
2/19/2003 c1 73FanaticPixie
very nice, wonderful-you seem to have a thing for wolves. I like it

C.
12/22/2002 c1 Catch Ya Later Alligator
Wow. I am absolutely positive you've heard this many times before and are probably sick of it, but it's beautiful, especially the imagery and overall feel of it. Mystical-y. I'm off to read what else you've written now!
12/19/2002 c1 12la presa de la noche
kewl. i like the wording. the way you're all nonspecific-ish. (i can come up with weird words that don't exist, just bear with me) very kewl. very kewl.
12/19/2002 c1 31CaramelMacchiato
A thought-provoking poem. Very well though through, and very well done. Amazing, really!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »