for Persephone

9/3/2008 c1 12exit laughing
Ridiculously wonderful!

I can't even put it into words. I'm adding this to my Fav stories because... it's great!

;-D

~Katrina
7/20/2005 c1 8Nehali
I really love this re telling! You did a wonderful job. I read this for a few reasons. 1. in an engagement ceremony I had I used a play of Hades and Persephone were they fed each other pomegranate seeds and traded vows before she returns to her mother. 2. Persephone is one of my patron goddesses that I recognize. 3. in a few goddess tests she came up as the one I'm most like. Again great job
3/12/2005 c1 175The Random Witness
WOW! Now this is a very challenging story for reveiwer/reader because it's some thing so hard to understand; Was she brainwashed or what? it really makes me think. Amazing stuff! Going on faves! ~!TRW!
1/10/2004 c1 10Kentura Dragmire
Wow... Really yummy. I love Greek mythology. Glad you got perfect marks on this, you certainly deserve it.
9/17/2003 c1 zagato
It is so tragic. I hope they eventually stay together. But then again, this is probably a one-shot fic. Great work! Please write more
3/2/2003 c1 12547436784r
o nice, very interesting. Hadn't ever pictured it quite like that.
8/25/2002 c1 1Ginzuishou
This story was great! I never thought Hades had a gentle side...I guess that comes from reading too many Greek myths from the "good" side instead of from the "bad" side...Anywayz, u totally deserved the mark ur teachers gave u...Keep up the great work!
3/5/2002 c1 53Impressionist
very well done. I just finisheda lengthy report on persephone. It's the same, but it's

different. Umm...I don't know how to put my thoughts into words. it's been a long

day. Anyways, nice work.
3/3/2002 c1 allie cole
Your stories are intelligent...may I even say a glimpse into the life of what most of us "populars" don't see. Fortunatly, I know the situation and so on and so forth, and I liked the story. I bet you got a good grade on it. Those clips of poetry are a nice touch on it too.

-ac-
2/28/2002 c1 Silverspoon
O.o ... Well well well... The beginning sounds like 'Mother' by Pink Floyd and D bears a strange likeness to the boyo. Coincedence? I think not.

Anyhoo, I do like this. I'm quite sure you're not writing this is a purely fictional piece. The only thing about being in love is that your sense of the outside world get almost completely blocked out. You can see straight ahead, which is where the object of your affection is, but not to the sides where "reality" is. Not saying anything against you, just how I see it. But, the story is very well written. Keep it up, chickadee.
2/24/2002 c1 Mark
...well that was deep. It was so...this is you, but at the same time...soemthing imaginary...wait...never mind...whatever

all in all, it was Great!
2/23/2002 c1 10Fancy
Wow... I enjoyed that a lot. Original idea, it had me hooked immediately. Never really thought about the story of Persephone like that, before.
2/23/2002 c1 31Quados Amundae
You are beautiful...I love the way you write, a bit of reality here, a bit of another story(but not quite) there, a wee bit of insanity and a touch of 'Huh?' ...This is a wonderful retelling. *goes off to make sweet love with forehead and wall, if only for a second...* But truly, I like it. -Q'Amundae