for Chaos*

6/6/2002 c1 9Ice Wolf17
Awesome! Very original and well described! I really enjoyed your story, you gotta write more like this! Keep on writing!
4/9/2001 c1 3Pseudo
That is so cool. I like the way you explain the most obscure things and they make sense.
1/10/2001 c1 oldshoe
Kaos... that sounds familiar... oh,wait! Hey! I remember! Remember that old TV show Get Smart? They used to play that on Nick at night at like 3 in the morning! Hmmm... I wonder if they still do. I think KAOS was the group 89 was trying to capture or something like that. Don't look at me like that! I was a weird child okay! Just don't ask...
11/4/2000 c1 2Comrade
S'funny. Personally, I'd rather not know the end is coming.
10/12/2000 c1 Darthie
Wow, the scary thing is the gov' would probably do this to us...*grumble grumble communist bastards* hehe sorry i'm a conspiracy theorist...10! ^^;; keep up the good work zap!
9/17/2000 c1 Admiral Kelley
Very interesting to say the least... uhhhh Zap I'm not going to even begin to tell you how many times human kind was almost destroyed in this century alone. The truth would scare just as much as it did me. This is an excellent fic though. Till the next time this Admiral says two thumbs way the hell up!
9/2/2000 c1 Axehn
This was cool. May I write something using your idea? I'm hispanic, so I'll write it in Spanish.
8/22/2000 c1 21DemonWolfZero
Me like. Apocalyptic fiction is always cool.