for A satire on suicidal tendencies I

10/9/2003 c1 10The Golden Ostrich
Okay, so this is actually for all three parts to this amusing series, but I'm too lazy to review all of them. *nergh* You can slap me if you want...

These things are fantastic...the flow could use some work, but the content is great. Angsty suicide poems get so old; it's nice to see that someone has a sense of humour regarding such a touchy topic. I know most people wouldn't venture this far thanks to political correctness.

DIE YOU POLITICALLY CORRECT BASTARDS! LEARN TO LAUGH A LITTLE! *smashes with radishes*

Sorry...I'm a little violent with my vegetables.

Anyway, props on the advancement and I hope maybe you'll write something else like this? Ja ne!
9/30/2003 c1 23Micol Wydor
Heh. I love. ^-^
9/27/2002 c1 6Tykeria
How can u put suicide in humor! While ur work is good ur topic is horrible. The only reason u could possibly find suicide funny is when ur at the edge n laugh the sick laugh of one whose lost all reason to live. U r entiled to ur opions, this is not a flame! But i do wish u'd be more serious about this subject unless u r at the point mentioned above. There r ppl who r very serious about comitting suicide, i would know, i have often thought about it. Once again this is not a flame, but a request from one stuggling to live. Plese don't make jokes about things many r going through.
7/15/2002 c1 lazydaisy1
how can u write about something so serious so lightly? its impossible!

krayzees stuff is well better than urs! she ROX!
6/1/2002 c1 Ossip Mandelshtam
I LOVE THIS POEM! Keep up the humor; you do it very well! Frozenflower says she loves your poem too! ROFLMGDAO! (she said using chatspeak)
5/24/2002 c1 CloVeR
HAHAHAHA THAT MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH HAPPIER!
4/11/2002 c1 2Jassy Crooks
I only read this poem because I disagreed with your summary and intended to flame the poem because of it. But that was...actually, that was really good. And I can see were you were going with it. I just wanted to say that suicide isn't funny...it may be overly frustrating to the point of amusement for someone who is close to a depressive/suicidal person. I guess that's what you are saying in the poem (?). Anyway, great work. :-)
3/20/2002 c1 12RandomDyth
AWESOME!
3/4/2002 c1 6SuiGeneris
Okay... so the rhythm could use work. But I agree whole-heartedly with the sentiment. ~glowers~ Fashionably depressed, faux-suicidal, bad-poetry-writing, fake-gothy pretentious idiots.
2/25/2002 c1 50HOTSEXY
I love your poems. All of them! They rock. I'd love if you would come check mine out seems like you've got a REALLY great knack for humor.

- Hot Sexy
2/24/2002 c1 Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos
I love it! The rhyme scheme is not sharp like it is in the works of many poets, leaving it to flow smootly and be enjoyed like a nice cup of hot cocoa. Very creative.