for A satire on suicidal tendencies III

8/20/2004 c1 12eledriel
Wow...Speaking as a person who has been there and done that as far as suicidal contemplation is concerned, I really found this hilarious. You seem to know the subject matter fairly well. Anyone accusing you of ignorance or intolerance is clearly not reading carefully enough. Now that I've raved about your content, I really ought to point out that I really don't think your work flows all that well. It has the beginnings of a rollicking rhythm, but it never really solidifies. It's my opinion that some of the lines are a bit clumsy, but overall, well-done!
9/30/2003 c1 23Micol Wydor
Lighten up people. If you can't make fun of everything, then we should all just commit suicide, eh?

This was my favorite of the three. Heh heh...Lactose intolerant...^-^
9/27/2002 c1 3Dreamer of Many Dreams
Be careful of making jokes about subjects one knows little about or of feelings one has never felt.
7/15/2002 c1 6krayzee
i dont see how you can make out suicide to be funny...

its a serious thing and you shouldnt take it so lightly...
4/3/2002 c1 26ScytheWielder
I loved it! That really made me laugh! :)
3/7/2002 c1 Aidos Nemesis
Lol! That's very funny, in a sad and demented sort of way. I never thought that someone could make light the subject of suicide, but not only were these three poems very well written, they were hilarious.
2/26/2002 c1 13Kurisuta R.L. NightHawk
I loved the whole series!
2/26/2002 c1 25Christine
Oh the irony in those three poems. Man, that's sad. I knew a friend like that once. Tried to commit suicide a million times, and it never worked. Then when I took her out to lunch with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, she died because she found out she was really allergic to peanut butter. Good poem.
2/24/2002 c1 9Jesi Rose
LOL these are great. You might want to rearange it into chapters so it's more accesable. Otherwise, very nice!

-J.Rose