for Being on the Mountain

9/16/2003 c1 10Inoperative
i remember being thirteen - last year... it was rather fun - but then i grew up :D
3/30/2003 c1 4Silenced Muse
This may havae nothing to do with this essay thingy, but when I think back to when I was younger, a couple years ago(1'm 14 now) I realize just how stupid I was. I really was childish. And young. Immature. Hn. But i think I understand some of what your saying.
3/25/2002 c1 ADELAIDE LOL
AAAAAA THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOL! i loved the mountain thingy! IT WAS AWESOME! ok so now that i have said that, i am officially on the mountaintop with you and you are no longer lonely! YAY!

(PUT ME IN A POEM IF U WANT THEY R COOL!)
3/21/2002 c1 Starlt Rose
Beautiful, seriously, I think its ur best yet... alas I remember what it was like to 13. I'm not anymore, of course, so I gess I'm the one on the mountain laughing at those funny 13 year olds in the village! HAHAHA! Very good, 2- 2...

*No disrespect to 13 yr. olds lol
3/10/2002 c1 Cranbirry
I know how you feel Thu-thu! But I would never have had the courage to write all that.

I mean...sould people that are 13 be offended? I'm glad I'm not 13!:) :) :)

Come to think of it, there's a lot of people in the same boat as you...struggling between both sides. Anyways, VERY VERY VERY good composition!
3/4/2002 c1 LISA
::ponders:: i want ezra to take me to the moon...hmm...anyway...I FEEL IT! er...yeah...

hurly, you crack me up. and i'm going to beat you in pool next time, thu...::gets competative face on:: you just watch ^_-
3/3/2002 c1 5Dillusional Realist
:D that was great...! oh yea! this is totally irrelevant...but the moulin rouge cd kicks @$$!:D:D
3/2/2002 c1 hurley
if ur on the mountain, and everyone else is in the village, where the heck am i? the sewers? does the village even have sewers? do i belong in the village? wuts the difference between the village and times square? i wanna be on the mountain toooo...naw...i wanna be in space. not lookin down, for me, its more like pokin, and controlling everyones life...so OH. heh great essay, nice profanity by chasser there, yep gotta hand it to him
3/1/2002 c1 21Shaun Essex
wow. that wuz so great. and true. as much as i hate it myself, i would rather be in the village being an idiot with all of my idiot friends than up on the mountain being an idiot all by myself. but now that i think about it, why should we make everything so extreme? why can't we live life to the fullest without making such a dilemma out of everything? because if we didn't, life wouldn't be exciting anymore. us, in our 13 years of infinite wisdome, think that we are the keepers of the universe. if we thought otherwise, imagine how boring life would be. we would all stand around waiting for the time when it would be acceptable to think that we know everything. and we weould be waiting around forever. i am just about the biggest drama queen in the world, and it'z a whole shit-load of fun! ok, i'm finished. lolz! tanx 4 puttin up wit my stupid review, and it wuz a great story!
2/28/2002 c1 Autumn Eve
I'll take you to the moon, baby... ;-) I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! It's so so so very muy bien. Look at my Spanish go. YOU ...EEEE!

- Autumn
2/27/2002 c1 3Semper Fi
Wowwies...very good. You're right - people should stop being so melodramatic. We're only 13. We should have a lot more fun. And to continue the series, if Ez takes you to the moon, can I go to a strip club with feta?
2/27/2002 c1 1AmandaPanda
I remember being 13...such a looonnng two months ago..;-)...I actually understand all the symbolism and stuff in this! hehe...it's very good! It expresses the basic suckiness (is that a word? o well...) of being a teenager so well...I never really thought about it this way, what you said about "what if being 13 is about acting 13?" very interesting!
2/27/2002 c1 Hi D
wow. that was so deep and tru. y would u want to be stuck with ez on the moon? i dont get it.
2/27/2002 c1 Cham again
CUPCAKE. I meant cupcake. Not muffin. :D
2/27/2002 c1 Cham
Whee! Great essay. And very true, if you get it. And even if you don't get it, it's still true! You just don't know why. Anywhoo, excellent writing, if Ez takes you to the moon, can you stuff me in your suitcase with Maya's muffin? I'm out. :Þ

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service