for The Wretched Condition of Man

10/30/2005 c1 Drew
Lord have mercy on you, the unbaptized pagan who lives according to the law of God your God will be saved as though they were baptized and the baptized Chritian who follows not the law of God your God shalt be punsihed as though they were not baptized. A baptism of water is only strong if you also are baptized with the holy spirit
4/30/2004 c1 6Twin Mustang
Nice. Very nice. Very honest and true. I think that most people would never write something like that.
10/23/2002 c1 Anni
This makes me glad I'm not a man. I agree with the little bug-about the feeling bad part.
5/24/2002 c1 13kirsten was
wow... don't bash people too much, its human nature to make mistakes. However, if u KNOW you are making a mistake, then it is wrong. Anyway, CHRISTIANS RULE.

Where did THAT come from?

*****Kirsten
3/6/2002 c1 17Serri
Ah, you hate the Christian Right. It seems to me that you are compartamentalizing an entire group of people whom you hate simply because you don't agree with them. I assume that you are part of the 'left' and claim yourself to be a liberal. Well, if you are so liberal, respect the rights of others to speak whether or not you respect what they have to say. In the words of Voltaire, "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it till the death."
3/6/2002 c1 Some Little Bug
I don't like this. It makes me feel bad.
3/1/2002 c1 6Rayven-Nevarre
Excuse me one moment while I step back and applaude. It isn't often that someone dares to post the truth, and because you have done that you should be applauded. I can't begin to count the many times I've writen something only to have some little bug come up and go "I don't like this. It makes me feel bad." Tough cookies boys and girls. Life isn't always cream and sugar.