for Trix Are For Kids

3/15/2002 c1 Frog Girl
Those kids are so mean! They should give him at least a box of Trix for all his work! Maybe he could get payed in Trix until he retires...And then have a Trix retirement fund! Perfect! Cruel, cruel children.
3/14/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
LOL! That's great! It's hysterical...I have read an unbelievable amount of things about the Trix rabbit...I'm not sure precisely what that is, but this one is great! I think it's even better when read aloud. "My name is Bob" lol that part would be GREAT when recited...erhem, anyway, enough of my random weirdness-the bottom line is that this is REALLY funny! *laughing*

And thanks for reviewing me. :) My profile and overall demeanor may contradict me, but I am a REVIEW ADDICT! ^_^ I love to get comments, and I love to see the work of my readers! Thank you so much! :) ~Mistress Jakira
3/11/2002 c1 Kiriko
I know! Just give him the Trix! They had a contest once, asking kids if he should get the Trix. The majority said no. What a cruel, cruel world we live in...
3/10/2002 c1 4IceCube
Damn Those nasty kids to HELL! ahem, I appoligize for my crudeness... What am I saying? I mean every bit of what I said Mwahahahahahahahahahah! No you don't, your being very evil and demented! and your making a fool of your self! No I'm not, you just don't have a sence of humor! Ha! Well! I never! Just think of how scared Miss Spinn is out there having to listen to you! What me? The person shes scared of is you!...

Anyways... I apolligize for my self, er SELVES, if they confused you, great poem! Oh and bon parlez fransais! Au revoir mon amie!
3/7/2002 c1 3KirjavaLyra
That was great! I've always wondered what that rabbit was thinking. I feel sory for him though. Trix are nasty, but sincew he hasn't tried them, he wants them.
3/6/2002 c1 Cayley
Aw! That was nice. I hate that commercial. Glad I haven't seen it for about five years now. Probably because Trix isn't sold around here. I liked your response to that idiotic ad.
3/5/2002 c1 7Skye Rocket
Ooh, very nice! I always felt SO bad for the Trix rabbit! Okay, that may just make me weird...
3/5/2002 c1 63erisedilla
lol... crazy!
3/3/2002 c1 1x3BlueSkies
lol! yeah i feel sorry for him too. cool idea! lol lol lol lol! sooo funny!
3/2/2002 c1 zinc5
(salutes the rabbit)
3/2/2002 c1 3short.essay
Yay! I thought I was the only one who felt sorry for the Trix Rabbit, (BoB) and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! ^.^ Good job!
26 « Prev Page 1 2