for Hold Me So That I'd Never Drown

11/27/2011 c1 10Le-Lazy-Authoress
This is amazingly written. This happened in real life? That's terrible. You took a true story, and made it even deeper

I love it.

~Bracelet Dots
11/14/2011 c1 Bidibidibumbum
So tragic.. *sob* ignore that stupid person who flamed the same words for seven pages. 0.o you have some pretty good writing skills :)
11/12/2011 c1 DemigodForLifeYo
Damn, that is really good. Sad, but good! You should make a second chapter!
10/3/2011 c1 Love Is Bigger
so sad! But it's really, really good. I really like it.
6/23/2011 c1 The Last Poison Apple
God, this was good. It had a lot of impact for just one chapter.
12/20/2010 c1 1SourTofu
wow, just, wow. this actually happened a few houses down from mine so i don't know what to think, but the writing is excellent.
9/19/2010 c1 11MlleKathy
Creepy... I wonder why the father did not go after them. Hey, you have a spammer by the way... But they aren't telling the truth your story was cool. :) You needed spaces between sentences though.
5/8/2010 c1 3A Hetic Writer
oh...my...god, that sotry was amazing. you seriously got this from reading the newpaper? wow, just...wow. im seriously crying over that story. please, keep writing.

-Imani:)
8/12/2008 c1 13blurrylights
Oh my goodness...that's so terrible...it's real? Oh my god...that really is terrible. You wrote it so well, but that is such a sad story. I feel like crying right now, really.
1/21/2007 c1 2TornadosHope
I don't think words can describe how I feel right now...

Theres just some gaping hole inside of me. Just the fact of knowing that some part of this really happened. I hope the two are okay now.
6/29/2006 c1 mylyrics
It is very good! It was so sad, though. You should keep this one. Maybe you should also go over it just to make it all fit in perfectly and all the wording to be correct. It was really good, thought.
4/30/2006 c1 Sarah
Whoever that anonymous reviewer was that said the same review for numerous pages, why'd you do that? It's silly, stupid, and it makes you look like a complete idiot.
4/30/2006 c1 Myufisian
This is such a sad story...sad that the father went that far, sad that the mother went with him all the way, sad that he killed his children, sad that Chris and Danny had to see that and be alone. Brings eears to my eyes that things like that happen every day...there's a lot of things you could do with that, and I think you should continue it.
12/16/2004 c1 1Fairy-Indian Princess
Oh my god that was beautiful and sad. It seemed to have all the elements of a great story put together perfectly. Whoever wrote the crap load of reviews telling you that B.S is stupid and closed minded. You're a great writer and i hope that I can read more of your works very soon
6/24/2004 c1 YOU SUCK