for silent serenade

5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
that was really pretty
4/30/2006 c1 65Aquafied
m beautifulreally

it makes me wish i could go stargaze more often

(yeah. we probably should.)
4/7/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
oh good lord!

are you serious? amazing use of alliteration, how did you even manage to do it? And it's in the form of a haiku.

I admire your talent.
4/11/2005 c1 22Loup17
heh, you know the beauty of all things silent huh?
1/10/2004 c1 28frugale
Oh, what a surprising allteration! Combining light with sound and silence...
12/8/2003 c1 1aleppine
I think you are my favourite Fictionpress haiku writer. No contest.
The alliteration is wonderful. I adore most of all in this the subtle overlap of two different senses - 'stars shine symphonies' - just because of the surrealness of it. I can't tell you how beautiful I thought this was. I am rarely this interested in haiku. The only thing I would change would be the title - I'd call it simply 'serenade', but that's just me.
11 out of 10.
11/29/2003 c1 96AutumnRhapsody
That's really cool, I like that it's all s's, and it's really descriptive. Great job!
11/24/2003 c1 Static Black
wow, how pretty. I had someone explain the haiku thing to me so now i can review your poems and understand them.

I think you did very well with silent serenade,very light. I liked it very much. good luck

~Jade
11/12/2003 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
Wondrous alliteration; it creates a lovely flow of words in the poem. One must love the irony in the title. ^^
11/9/2003 c1 35RhiaRaye
That is a very lovely poem.~J
11/9/2003 c1 186Emi Amara
Hi! This is unique! Well done, i especially like the alliteration, i've never seen that in a poem before! Well done

Cya =)

~ Winged Girl

ps. i have to ask what does the first part of your profile say!
11/8/2003 c1 agny
Cool. I don't like the letter s, though.
8/4/2003 c1 20midnights shadow
Silvery, sweet, succinct.
6/26/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
Awesome haiku. And even more awesome because of the alliteration. I love it. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
6/25/2003 c1 32Lounalune
I love it, it's really beautiful. I like good haikus in general, but I don't write any because it's too difficult. Anyways, great job, keep it up!
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »