for Torment

10/6/2004 c1 StoryGuideFairy
Hrm. Many have said that this sounds "Anne Rice"-esque. I say the idea sounds like it was copied from her. Anyway...since the idea isn't exactly original- try improving the language. Usage of vocabulary, etc. Check out 's page.
10/28/2003 c1 Schala
Great poem. It really captured the poor vampire's angst. It reminded me of an Anne Rice vampire. The Botticelli Angel and youth parts reminded me of my beloved Armand. Please write more.
4/23/2003 c1 D'Artagnan
*jaw hangs open* That was damn amazing. It's going on my faves.

As a side note, I can't spell ;_;
8/27/2002 c1 11gracianeko
very good! you have described completely how a vampire must have felt... hehe, you inspire me to finish reading my Anne Rice book! ^_^
8/17/2002 c1 64not sure yet
very thought-provoking, i like it, good job
5/25/2002 c1 1Ingenue Kitsune
I looooooove this one too! ^.^
5/16/2002 c1 22Gevo
This is good. Poor vampire :) And thank you for saying I'm the best poet on ff.net - it was a nice thing to say. Especially since English isn't my first language.
5/13/2002 c1 1TenohGirl
Wow...really to the soul, I mean, I like how it's so deep and in the thoughts of a vampire. Keep it up!
3/21/2002 c1 Evangeline
Wow...I love this. The spacing between the thingies is bad but the poem is great. I salute!

~Wicked Witches and Bad Apples~

Mamselle Eva Blondel
3/21/2002 c1 6aNGeLz3xprOtOn
strangely, i think of Lestat when i read this... esp the last line... sorry i only reviewed now... i forgot to last time! but now after watching queen of the dammed, i feel like i can relate to this more... :)
3/7/2002 c1 angielinev
If Lestat reads this poem he will be very glad to know that there is a person out there that actually understands how he feels! It is a very sad yet accurate perspective of Lestat's mind
3/6/2002 c1 7LiFeIzPrEtEnD
interesting idea and view point. i do like it quite a bit ^_^
3/6/2002 c1 sakuraying
Totally COOl man,u relly noe how to describe...waiting 4 more:)
3/4/2002 c1 26StrangeShy
super. you captured it will. thumbs.