for Different

3/27/2006 c1 paper dolls
Was this a prep viewing a Goth or a Goth viewing a prep?

Because we all think the same...
3/27/2005 c1 foreverxfall
and I would like to apologize, however, for all of my spelling errors in my review. I was in an irritated frienzy, and didn't bother correcting any of them.
3/27/2005 c1 foreverxfall
wow, I realize this was written about three years ago...so I'm hoping that you grew up. Better yet, praying. And you totally ripped those last two lines off.

I'm not a prep, nor a stupid mall goth. I like different types of rock music and my wardrobe consists of various scenes. And you know what? I look different than a lot (certainly not all...) but most people still like me, despite our differences. And you know why? Because I'm original, I'm nice enough to talk to anyone, and I don't whine about the "darkness" that 'encompasses" me.

We all have teen agnst. Get over youeself, you hypocritical wench. And stop slitting your srists long enough to learn how to write.
8/10/2004 c1 27Suyu
did you know we both have the same title called different. but yours is a poem?^_^ your poem was REAL.
suyu
1/5/2004 c1 Name
You do know "preps" feel the exact same way about you. You discriminate about people because of the way they look, just as they do you. Stop whining and go shop at the Gap already. You don't know what a "prep" is, punk died over a decade ago, and I'm pretty sure you are not Goth (The Goths are part of a Germanic subculture that invaded Rome). Lastly, you are a horrible poet; stop skipping school.
11/12/2003 c1 3Maeghan Jade
Those last two lines...I think I've seen them on a bumper sticker before. Or was it a tee-shirt...?
9/19/2003 c1 R.N. Johnson
Ya know what sad? It's so damn true. Wait...thats not sad. Anywayz...kick-ass poem. Write more.
6/2/2003 c1 Angelee
i'm not always so gothic but people sure as hell stare when i decide to dress that way. yeah, i agree with Silent Dreamer... "preppy goth" kind of describes me. =P preps annoy me to no end.

~Angelee~
12/13/2002 c1 1Cuts You Up
What makes you so different?

There are millions of people just like you.
11/27/2002 c1 MysteryDreamer
Cool! I like this poem! Even tho it's short it gives a really good point of veiw from the goth/punk side. I really love it!
9/19/2002 c1 Tetsuo-Shima and Yami Heero
Cool! I really love your poem. Reminds me of someone I know.
9/8/2002 c1 173the Queen of Jupiter
Lovely! I can identify so much with that. Do check out my friend's poetry, Amethyst Jackson I think is her pen name...and do let's start a club called "down with the preps!"
6/12/2002 c1 119Silent Dreamer
people tell me that i'm a preppy goth.. dunno how that works out lol. i'm guessing that on the inside i'm goth and on the outside i'm prep i dunno i have some confusing friends. good poem i really can relate. lol i laugh at lots of preps all the time especially when one breaks a nail and freaks out lol! good poem i like it!
5/26/2002 c1 20Fairyofdoomls
nice, I like it!
5/15/2002 c1 38The Beast
well now... ain't this somethin? you seemed to hate my poem, but i like this one alot. :) and i aint a racist disser... i just think that certain racists ( i wrote my poem towards an individual origianally cuz' he blew my friend away cuz' he was black) should get some learnin towards what racism is all about. anywho, thats a great endin' to your poem, "i laugh at you cuz your all the same..." keep writin like this... you'lle get a message across.
19 Page 1 2 Next »