for Guardian Of An Angel

9/11/2006 c5 Georgie
Hi, i forgot to sign in before reviewing... anyways. usually i don't read Stories that are fantasy like this. but since the plot didnt seem too odd i took a try and what do you know.. i loved it. it's a very good story so far. i just hope you continue with it. some stories dont hold my interest but this did so get on writing already. lol. well anyways... my id on here is Georgie12345678... just thought i'd say that before i finish this. your characters are nice. and i like that the Angel cant speak... makes it a little more like its not total fantasy. well i have more to say but im known to leave very long reviews so ill stop now. bye
8/13/2006 c5 78chrnoskitty
I love this story... Really cute.

Is it over, or are you going to continue?

Eh, anyways, keep up the great work!
7/3/2006 c5 whyme300
RAWR! Why havn't you updated this story? I hate how everyone on Fictionpress doesn't update good stories! I like this story so much! I almost cried when it ended on the 5th chapter! v_v *sigh*
1/29/2006 c5 Alicia
It's so cute and amazing and good and... poor Lori! T_T I really hope you continue this...
12/23/2005 c5 m
Whats gonna happen next? Are you going to update? Oh you gotta that was getting real good and yeah so great writing and stuff!
11/22/2005 c5 10Hell's first Icicle
O.M.G. u HAV to update! i luv it! and oh angel is so sweet and innocent and...and...
11/14/2005 c5 Amour Amorita Saphira
Oh my god! This is super cool! It's something new for me and really cute and adorable and funny...emm except for the part angel killed... killed right? those guys. So scary and I thought he was an angel? You just simply have to update ok? will be waiting.
10/8/2005 c5 1Prisoner-11
Whaa! Need more! ::blush:: When I first saw the chapter title I thought it said "kiss" instead of "kick" oops! Very, very interesting story.
10/8/2005 c3 Prisoner-11
M...triple chocolate gateaux... Sounds yummy! Angel doesn't act the way I would expect an angel to, but don't change a thing!
8/18/2005 c5 lami
angel and lori are so sweet. will he ever talk? i wanna know what happend!:)
7/4/2005 c5 3Terra89
Wow...This is an amazing story!Poor Lori...FYI Lori is my fave character!Plz update soon?
3/28/2005 c1 Ren
I love your story, and have made two "dolls" online that look like Lori and Angel. If you would like me to e-mail them to you, please just send me your e-mail address. If not, I can give you the site that I made them on...I just don't remember it right now -_-;;
3/28/2005 c5 61renru-no-ren
I love this story! It is so good, and the discriptions! I can imagin everything that is going on! If you ever publish this on paper, I want to know about it! I love how you did Angel, and I love the picture of Lori and Angel standing side by side that forms in my mind when I read this. Fantastic!
3/26/2005 c5 cc
*cries* Oh my GOSH! THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READ! Oh, poor Lori! Anyway wonderful story and I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be looking forward to it!
3/17/2005 c5 M L