for A Warrior's Heart

1/19/2006 c20 13KimHua
Hey, chapter 20 is the same as 19. :-(

I liked the story - interesting way to do it, with the different chapters from different people's point of view. :-)
3/20/2004 c1 meesty
hey your story starts well ^^ i've been looking for something good to read those past few days seems like a good idea to look in the original fiction lol. welle, i'll surely review once i'll go on the following chapters hoping to distract myself with a good story ^^.
11/24/2001 c20 lilly
I remember this story from a while ago.. I really like it! just a bit more detail, some of the sentences are slightly foggy.
11/23/2001 c11 WindieACY
Awesome. Biggest congrats on your story. If only I could write like that eh? Haha. Anyways, keep writing. I really wanna c more k? ^_
4/9/2001 c1 4Gaurdian of the Forest
Hey! I was pretty entertained by it, although i do have several comments. if you really want this to shine, or whatever, i'd kinda go into more detail. liiike... lets' see. oh yeah. on some of the parts you were kinda vague. which was okay, like i understood what was happening. it was just kind of quick. and then the parts were those jerks rape her. now: if you were a "prisoner" of war, and these SOBs raped you, how would you feel besides "dirty" and whatever else you said. i guess i would reccomend going into more detail with that. and i REALLYYYY enjoyed it! i even had to copy it onto word so i could finish reading it offline. :D no i didn't /copy/ it. but i read it. keep writing!
3/24/2001 c2 Kuan
That has to be the best fanfic I've ever read! nice job. Other than a few errors it's perfect.
3/5/2001 c1 5alianara