for I'll See You Again

4/4/2002 c1 roswellwbfan
Your song is beautiful...so touching and well written. I enjoy Kevin Smith's portrayals so much. This is a wonderful tribute.

On a related note, your writing in general is such a delight to read. I just re-read "Shadows of the Past" and was as drawn into the story as I was the first time I read it.

I look forward to everything you post and hope you will continue to update...rest assured you have many fans within this realm!
3/31/2002 c1 Kitt3
Beautiful tribute to a great actor, and a great singer. It really was a tragedy to lose him, just out of the blue like that.
3/25/2002 c1 4Diana
For clarification purposes, I would like to signify which Kevin Smith I am referring to in my dedication here. This is not referring to the American actor and director Kevin Smith who produced Clerks and Mallrats, but rather the New Zealand actor who is most popularly known for his roles on Xena and Hercules as Ares, the God of War, but was also known for such movies as Desperate Remedies and kiwi shows like Lawless, as well as his various guest starring roles. He died recently on a movie set in China and this is a humble tribute in memory of not only a talented actor, but a great man.

Diana
3/23/2002 c1 Plungerpal
Kevin Smith's dead? Does this mean no more Jay and Silent Bob?