for MegaMekanik

5/28/2012 c9 DannaAnn
Hey, why don't you continue this story? This story is really funny & interesting! You should update!
2/14/2010 c9 valoraloves
this is a cute story, i hope you finish it ^-^
5/22/2005 c9 4DawnsFire
What a strange story. I'm not much of a manga fan so it was kind of wierd.
5/22/2005 c1 DawnsFire
Nice. Nice char development, good story line set up. I'm impressed. I'm only through chapter one. I'll keep reading and reviewing.
1/28/2005 c9 Mirai
Hey! Liked the story. It was cool and cute! Hope you update soon.
12/27/2004 c1 1Real-Fenix
YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY!

... ok, I guess you don't NEED to as such, but i would really love you if you did and would give you milk and cookies were I ever to see you on the street, shopping for your friend's birthday.

Great story, keep it up!
9/27/2004 c9 fallenshinobi
gwahahahahahahah! KISS ME! GWAHAHAH! DAT WAS SO KAWAII! u know i want to have a cute robot like the chibi mik... ^_^x so kawai!
9/27/2004 c4 fallenshinobi
GWAHAHAHAHAH! DATS SO FUNNY!
3/7/2004 c9 Bri
A-yah! MUST... have... next...chapterr...*splat* *twitch* EK!
1/1/2004 c1 not to be sarcastic
o! Promising!
10/6/2003 c9 1Ri of OnYGiRRi
Lo! ^_^

I like your story! And the way you described Gabriel Pierce and ...er...Mik was - how do I say this? - drool-worthy. Hehe.

I hope you continue soon. Chapter 10 sounds interesting.

I'll be waiting! ^_^ Ja!
10/5/2003 c9 klaf
Wow! This is really cute and really funny! I hope you update soon! Please do!
9/12/2003 c9 2Laughing Cat
I'm cheering for Mik! ^_^_^^_^_^

I love this story so far- it's light, amusing, and entertaining. ^_^ Just what the doctor ordered for a pick-me-up!
7/16/2003 c9 huntressshi
plese plese write more for this story it has been so long since i have read anything new! i'm sorry if i seem to be pushing but i vary much injoy this story
7/13/2003 c8 5Youku Kazeyami
i dont wanna sound mean but...

A YEAR HAS ALMOST PAST AND THERE'S STILL NO CHAPTER 10!

I really wanna no wats gonna happen next! (;_;) *sniff* *sniff* (;_;) WeLL this is wat u gte 4 writtin a really good story n not finishin it ^_^; sowee 4 soundin mean if i did.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »