for Lonely Monsters

5/7/2009 c1 Indicates
Yep, it's an old story. Isn't it nostalgic to read something one wrote many years ago?
8/6/2002 c1 3aznchick
wow pretty good ~ wonder why they don't stay dead? heheh i love Rurouni Kenshin awesome anime!

~aznchick^.~
6/12/2002 c1 Leah
I just wanted to say that arent you proud of me for reading your stories? this is my second review! Even though I am not really saying anything important;D Bye the way I am gonna miss you next year my huggable little lobster!
6/12/2002 c1 Leah
6/12/2002 c2 Leah
Hey Mari I am reviewing with hopes that you will update Elves ASAP but I have to say this is pretty good! I like the plot line, and I think this story has potential! I PRAY ON ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT YOU WILL UPDATE ALL OF YOUR STORIES!
5/15/2002 c2 Nick
Hey. why haven't you written more? WHYYYYYY? Save my life and write more! And write more of all of your other stories! my only life, other than homework, which i wouldn't exactly call a life, is reading your stories! so dont let me die here. WEll i guess i'm just retarded. ok.
4/11/2002 c2 nick
wow this was really good. very cool. again, i like the names. again. ha. so i hope you add more chapters soon, i am eagerly awaiting them! just wondering, how old are you? you seem like a teenager to me (sorry if your not). im 14 like anyone in this world gives a shit besides me. but thats beside the point. this is a really cool story and im glad that there are more people in this world into anime than me! so write more, and soon, before next week when i wont be able to go on the internet because like usual my teachers will be major losers and try to kill me with a homework overload. this is long enough!

nick
4/10/2002 c1 Mooki-san
OOOOOO...I want to know more. Please write some more! This is good. A little violent maybe but the suspense is killing me. So why are they mercenaries and who are they killing? Does Sana get killed? Does he rat out Mari?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service