for Alternate Universe

1/27/2007 c1 3Rooftops
Aw that was sad, but I enjoyed reading. It reminded me of the AN Wilson short story, which had a similar idea about reversal of sexuality norms. Good Job!
9/17/2004 c1 Dimenticata
twisted. i love how you really let your imagination run wild and come up with this. :D
2/4/2004 c1 Him
truly a wonderful piece. I'm gay so it was especially meaningful to me. i loved it.
9/19/2002 c1 9nopinion
I chuckle with amusement. I really like this take. In your alternate universe do all little girls get raised by fathers and all little boys by mothers? or was that just a coninsidence here. Good job,

nop
9/18/2002 c1 38Thetis
yeah this was good, interesting story line, a few queries on the homosexuality being "natural" but all in all still intersting to read, sort of cracks a smile on your face, even if it did have a sad ending. Ahh well, keep it up and there is still room for improvement.
7/10/2002 c1 1Umi
naaahahahaa...i like this :D (lookie, i read one :D) this was really cool but it took me a few sentences to get it ^^;;
5/16/2002 c1 1PrettyInPink
oh my! hmmm...if only the world was really like that. you should write more!
5/16/2002 c1 4popnfresh
i love this, the whole reversed sitiustion is really cool and a really interesting way to write 'gay' pieces ... excpet it's het ... um yea ... loved it anyway
5/12/2002 c1 13Dwaraea
This kind of story is really important. Few homophobes are willing to see the world through the shoes of their targets. If they read this story, the world would be a better place. PLEASE keep writing stories like this one! :)
5/1/2002 c1 1Methos
Cool story. Very, very cool story. I've often wondered what it would be like if the world was reversed like that. Three thumbs up!
3/24/2002 c1 Max Glasner
Very original, I enjoyed reading this a lot, just the whole concept that the world was homosexual and not hetrosexual. Great work, keep it up!

-Max ^_^