for Tareth

9/20/2003 c1 30Silverfire Starr
This is an interesting beginning. It would be nice if u add in more personal things, since it's "I" you are using to tell the story.

great job though, I'll read more later.

s.s

p.s. Thanks for the review, and could you check out Daughter of Fire please? It's a new story of mine.
8/23/2003 c1 10DrunkenMonkeyKing
Interesting chapter, its got a good hook, but its a bit long. Also this part confused me:With skill, Kapo quickly stripped the tree of its' branches. I stood there with an eye cocked at him; he noticed it immediately, and thrust his right hand out, which concealed the knife. I was catching on to this eye and hand language of Kapo's. This was obviously a challenge of my ability; others had done the same in Belgera. Often times in the city I accepted, but today I would just get a lecture, and I would most definitely loose. I stepped back cowardly, and my stomach began to rumble. Kapo shook his head satisfied, and went back to fixing the tree for whatever we were going to use it for. The simple shake of his head meant something more to me, it was a triumph; I had made good judgment for the first time.

What ability is Kapo challenging? But your story is interesting, but it could use a little revising, is all.
8/7/2002 c2 2Caitlin M
Hey! Finally read your second chapter; you're really building up the suspense! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter. (Companions, yay!)
4/13/2002 c1 17Miss Rhapsody
i like it very realistic! you sed in ur bio that you'd read my stuff if i reviewed so please please r/r my story "a fairy tale" like no one has read it. *frowns* if u like Harry potter gunk u can read my other stuff! i must say again i like the story!
4/7/2002 c1 2Caitlin M
Here to review again! Sorry you have no fans :( I like your story, though! BTW, Chapter Four of my story is up! Take a look.