for The Wolf

5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
that was good i really liked wolves are awesome
5/2/2006 c1 31Rebellious Marker
Another wonderful piece of art! I admire wolves as well, possibly because of the enigmatic aura they carry. Though called dangerous, who really knows? Thank you for the inspiration.
5/1/2006 c1 acccountkiller
Wolves rule! They're beautiful and completely unjustly hated...I like the mirror :), it's a wonderful name to call the moon I think...you really cast a spell of solitude over the wolf, and that is what they're supposed to feel, according to tradition, no? The 'lone wolf'...great poem! Love, Mia
4/29/2006 c1 Snowy Moon
I like wolves too... and it was neat how you referred to the moon as a mirror... with the wolf questioning it... nice poem...
12/21/2005 c1 Loathe
Wow. I envy you, and a horribly large amount so. I never have dreams of wolves and moons. Mine always make no sense, and there is always a rabbit in them. But, whatever. I know I'll sound like just another wolf-fan, but I love the animals, I really do. And the same goes for the moon. This was really struck home for me, which is odd, because most poetry is just... ugh, to me. Amazing work, really amazing.
8/20/2005 c1 wilted.sour
The ending 'The mirror, it knows, but it won't answer me.' is what stayed with me a couple of days later after reading this. Sorry I hadnt had a chance to review earlier. But I'm becoming a fan of your work. Thanks for posting.

The mirror being the moon reminds me of a Sylvia Plath poem we studied in class a couple of weeks ago. She has great poems.

Mia.xoxo
4/11/2005 c1 22Loup17
nice stuff, your right, the scheme is weird, yet somehow, it fits, don't ask me how, it's an opinion. keep writing i say to you now, then bid you adieu.

PS in case you didn't know i love wolfs, they're my favourite animals (don't get me started why, would take too long). you wouldn't know that looking at my profile but i do. i really love them.
2/8/2004 c1 HideAwayFairy
I love wolves this is so beautiful! I love how you signified the moon as a mirror Very nice it's going on my favs list
1/21/2004 c1 29aode
I like wolves too. Nice poem. I liked the scheme of it, and the flow was very smooth. Good work, and keep writing.
11/29/2003 c1 96AutumnRhapsody
Well, I think that it would be "the wind/echoING in teh woods,/will answer me"
I really like the wind answering, and the short stanzas between the longer ones, the question stanzas. It's really good.
11/16/2003 c1 2JolieMaki
WOW actually wolves run in packs unless they are ran out of the pack so yea ^_^
11/8/2003 c1 14Isil.lilta
Great poem. ^ ^ Seems just like wolf's thoughts...Btw, thanks for all the reviews. I need to review more on your stuff now. :)
11/8/2003 c1 12IHJ
Like the structure and style of this poem. That in itself kinda creates a rhythm and/or a connection in the reader's mind. Good going with the regular rhythm here. Really good.

And the imagery it creates and how more than one sense is used...not a lot of that I've seen so far.

Izzy J.
11/8/2003 c1 agny
I love wolves. This is sad...
9/18/2003 c1 10Pyro Freak
This is an awesome poem and I think wolves are cool too. That's interesting how you really meant moon when you said mirror. Maybe that is what's going on in a wolf's mind. Well, who knows. Gee, I wish I could see a wolf one day...that would be so neat!
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »