for First Love

5/11/2006 c1 2Lady Sentha
It's great for a little short story, but how you ended it makes me expect for you to continue with another chapter. I know you'll improve with time and I can't wait to see you develop as a writer!
8/10/2005 c1 11sirena-c
o! this is really, really nice! I liked it alot.. *fuzzy feeling inside*
12/23/2004 c1 3Nellow
That was a terrific story. i liked it lots.
12/4/2004 c1 Drakulya
A great and simple story. I liked it a lot! ^^

(PS: I'm trying to draw short story mangas right now, but I can't think of a story... so if you could let me draw this story as a manga, then I would be really happy! I promise I will say who wrote it. Please?~ Email me if you don't mind. Thanks!)
2/10/2002 c1 3YoYo and Golden Vegeta
I have to say that it was nice, but not everyone gets a anice ending like that. Al It did was remind me of a crush that lasted over three years an resulted in seven words from the guy an nothing more. Though hopefully somone out there gets to have a happy ending an not what I went three an is still going threw with my life. ~Vega
1/23/2001 c1 14Morgan Marie
Wow Sandy. I like a lot of your works with Sailormoon but I think I like this one even more. It's a great story and you're a great writer and we need more of those! Keep it up girl!
12/5/2000 c1 RoCkStAr1
Based on real life? Lucky!
11/24/2000 c1 Larissa
Aww, cute 'n' happy. :) I like it mui mucho!
11/21/2000 c1 2bunny chan
sweet and with a WAFF for me ^_^ how come you never write back?
10/23/2000 c1 2K. T. Michaels
Very good! I'm inspired! Okay, now read and reveiw my story, like you promised.
10/22/2000 c1 interesting
kawaii^_^ very fluffy
9/26/2000 c1 31Gina-chan
Nice! Loved it! Now if only my life turned out like that...
9/23/2000 c1 16Ninamazing
Oooh, yay! I always like a good romance, and I love the touch about the paper flying out. ;) Well-written.
9/17/2000 c1 Freya
OMG! I totaly love this story! if only it turned out that way with me and the guy i like. I just don't think he likes me that way. i think he likes my friend. Anyone got an advice? Please e_mail me if u do! Anwayz...! I really like your story!
9/16/2000 c1 Rhea1