for Someone

3/25/2004 c1 10buhuuuuuuu
wow! really good! love it. the way it rhymes and the choice of words... amazing!
8/2/2002 c1 21Bobo
Damn, every one of your fantastic, amazing, and truly inspiring poems makes me think of Rand... Poor, poor Rand Al'thor... ... O.o, I think I'm going on about the Wheel of Time again. I seriously am beginning to believe that you've read these books, and these peoms are based on them. It also reminds me of the song "With You" By Linkin Park. No, I am not a LP obsessee, I just looooooove their music, and their songs are amazing for my fan fics (If you can't tell, I[v only posted two of the many, many song-fics I can write with their music.) I am now OFFICIALLY~! making my friends, wether they want to or not, to read your stuff. It's too good for me to keep by myself. And, I will personally threaten them until they review too ^^ Another thing, how do you get so many freaking REVIEWS! I feel so alone... Oh well, something I'm used to ;) On to the next one! ~ Bobo ~
5/12/2002 c1 26annakas
How can you get the rhimes so right? Arghh I am jelous now. Thise poems of yours are impressive!
4/19/2002 c1 4Michelle Branch-Shinoda
Wow. Another great poem!
4/5/2002 c1 48Midnight01
Nice and dark. I wonder...That last line could be taken many ways.
4/4/2002 c1 141Suicidal Butterfly
I feel this way sometimes. And I hate it so much.
4/4/2002 c1 19blinky2
once again, really gd. me likes ::beams:: sarah
4/4/2002 c1 1alex4