for don't act like you don't know the tune

1/22/2012 c2 4chatte578
I like this! It was good to read because their is a lot of prejudice in the LGBT community which is sad seeing all that hate when we all should band together with love.
6/4/2006 c1 25beulah-land
no worries, you're not the only one who thinks gender is ridiculous.
9/10/2005 c1 2Mykell
Interesting way of presenting this, as just a conversation. It's like it's some random introduction, then you delve so deeply into the characters in it. But why in the world don't you use capital letters? It would make it far easier to read.
4/17/2004 c2 7Cassaclyzm
I like this piece. Short and simple and to the point. I also like how it switches to the POV of Lucy in the second chapter, so we can see the other side of things. Is this a one-shot, or are you planning on continuing with it?
Anyway, it's nice to see some other gender queer themed stories roaming around. Thanks.
1/27/2004 c1 Anders not a connection to any authors who may have the name of Anders on this site
Very Good, I really appreciated this bit of prose. It's a really fresh look at sexuality. Allthough short and simple it carrys with it a reason of why it should be short and simple; as the topic should be one that is foreign to most of us but should not be.
6/19/2003 c1 1kate aka katwin
wow. Being gay/bi (not sure to be honest!) I am a member of many GLBT sites with 'gender queer' people as well as gay/bi people, so I thought I was relatively familiar with this topic, but this explained it better than I have heard before...gender in layers. gender indicators matching. It all makes sense. thank you. this is going to my favourites!