for To Be Nothing

9/5/2003 c1 Hereiko Nakashima
Hello. This is helen. HOw are you? I like your ficcie! it's so sad! It's so good! it's so ...yeah, what i'm tryuing to say that its good. i'm writing this as i watch tv, doing my very best to avoid doing an homework... yes! i'm a horrid person...!
9/16/2002 c1 16Death's Girlfriend
This is really good...kind of depressing though, when you think about it.
4/24/2002 c1 294Newkirk's Heroes
"...To try to touch people with my music"

I know exactly how that feels...wanting to make some sort of impression on the world. This is beautiful! God, you have to write more! You're so talented (I know, it sounds corny...lol)
4/21/2002 c1 25Karmatic Sunshine
i dont know how many times i have thought those exact thoughts myself, i never knew other people felt the same way ( i guess i shouldnt have been that surprized though). have you ever lifted your hand to the sky, and realized how small you are? its the strangest feeling. almost insignificant but so alive and powerful at the sametime, knowing i could make a difference in the world, in my own way. i love your writing, you make people think. - Lenya
4/21/2002 c1 97ShinigamiForever
Helplessness is, oxymoronically, something we can help. Eh. Poetry brings out the best in people all the time. The use of fragmented lines made this poem come alive. good work!
4/5/2002 c1 83Zemmiphobic
i think that each person wants to make a differnce and each person does whether they realize it or not- great poem, i feel this way a lot

Love Always
4/5/2002 c1 kekadu
This is really powerful. I think I know how you feel... I almost don't know what to say. This is so deep. I love it.