for Break Away

8/19/2004 c1 samantha-wester
This poem was really amazing. It kind of reminded me of a parent trying to change you into what they want you to be. Even if they don't realize they're doing it, you do. It's like they care more about the family reputation or whatever than they do about you being yourself. All in all - very good. No flames from me.
-Samantha
5/28/2004 c1 8Heirel
Not bad. You're obviously not a subtle dumper (don't know a better word for that). One thing I've got to say though is that "immuned" ain't a word. ^_^
2/19/2004 c1 3DHABUZ
thats a nice poem
7/27/2003 c1 2Silenced-by-Society
Good poem. Well written. I likeys! And yes, Celeste is wrong. Poems are personal. You express yourself with them. the way I see a good poem is personal. I don't see why anyone would hate your poetry in the first place.
1/25/2002 c1 74Yelen
I promised myself that I wouldn't review my own work, but oh my god! I received my very first flame! I just HAD to react to that. Um, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most poems personal ones? Could be just me though.

Honestly, don't you just love flamers? They're so comical. (okay, I plead guilty to flaming that Celeste's "work", but come on! Someone like me needs little somethings in their lives to amuse the crap out of my life! It's not my fault!)
1/23/2002 c1 Celeste
I hate this!

you dont put personal things on the net

duh!
1/12/2002 c1 16vixxy
I can so relate. Great poem.
1/1/2002 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
This is sad, And I've been there, done that. Well done...
10/9/2001 c1 56Scarecrowqueen
I like it. The use of the term "break away" really suggests your move to freedom.
10/6/2001 c1 Bella Tragedia
OMG! That's so great! I love it! Hey I'm an athiest that goes to a Catholic school too! Hehe! Maybe we could chat sometime. I have ICQ, too! Well Great poem! I love it!
10/5/2001 c1 5Lithium1
Damn. This is awesome. It's so beautifully written and so personal, so much true feeling, pain and angst and everything real. It's awesome.
4/10/2001 c1 Maximus
Another fine work by a very talented person. Whoever you are, I hope that peace stays by your side for I can feel the pain within these lines. That was how powerful your words were. Maximus
1/14/2001 c1 1Maggie2004
Wow, that's sweet and deep and I really like it.
9/7/2000 c1 99Little Miss Shadow
That was good an honest. Keeps the reader on their toes. ;]