for Little Girl

10/29/2002 c1 DragonsEclipse
Another well written peom. I enjoyed reading this. Keep it up! ^_^
9/21/2002 c1 41WalkingOnWater
OOOOO! that was soooooooooo gooooood! Wow, this is a truly excellant poem! GREAT JOB! I love it, now im gonna go read some others!
9/17/2002 c1 29Honey Kitten
Oh, awesome! That was a really great poem! I don't know what else to say except it was amazing.
9/14/2002 c1 69til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton
This is a great poem! I was trying to read it out loud but it only made my voice quiver. I know you wrote this awhile ago but I just came across it. Very well written indeed
7/22/2002 c1 24Tara Cools
eek! this poem made me shiver...but it's very well written! i loved it! keep writing~!
5/10/2002 c1 26Slave of Socks
ah! depressing. it tugs at something inside of me, like there's something i need to remember...
5/5/2002 c1 105VG Sherry
wow, i really really like this, it has a wonderful, sort of, well, dunno... just feeling to it, you know, when you see something so true, so well crafted...
5/2/2002 c1 natmarie
Hey! It's me! This is so good... off to read more of your stuff now...

Gnat
4/12/2002 c1 9shades of clear
O_O Hauntingly wonderful. Amazing. I like it! Thanks for reviewing my fics *sob* you read it and REVIEWED!
4/11/2002 c1 22audig
wow. the imagry is fantastic. this is an amazing peom, and i like the depressign subject matter. ^_^
4/11/2002 c1 Rini
this is a really good poem. Nice imagery and good feeling in it. I like it.
4/10/2002 c1 48Midnight01
WoW...Deep...That's all I can really say about it. It's just how I feel.
4/9/2002 c1 50Kittioto
... I read this out loud, and my voice was quivering. Why do you always do this to me...? Goodness, your poems are all just so good... I liked this one even among the betters. Then again, I dub half of your poetry at least to be "The Betters". ~Rolls eyes~ THEY'RE ALL WONDERFUL! I liked the visualization. For once, I can't relate. ^_^** I never exactly stood tall in my extra sensitive "Little Girl" years. I was always slouched over, completely submissive. I HATE PUBLIC SCHOOL! - Good riddens to it! PRAISE HOME-SCHOOLING! ^_^** Yeah, okay, gettin' kinna worked up: Anyway, lovely poem! Looooovely! Wonderful.
4/6/2002 c1 25Damia Raven
woah! this is a good poem! beautiful imagery and feelings put through it! i loved it! Well done ~Damia~