for The Protestants of Northern Ireland

11/8/2010 c1 confused person
i don't get it! it says: March 10, 1998

1.1 “You know, those other blokesâ€

what on earth does that have to do with northern ireland and fyi i'm a protestant from northern ireland and i DO NOT like being called irish cos i ain't irish
6/7/2006 c1 Sean
That's th story? It sure is short!
5/30/2003 c1 2DJ Caligula
The person who wrote the following review was evidently making the assumption that I had never been to Northern Ireland. I would like to make it clear that I not only wrote it after living in Belfast for half a year, and after I had gone back to visit several times; but that it was edited by a friend from Ballycastle. My knowledge of the North, contrary to what some believe, does not exclusively come from "book-larnin.'"
5/11/2003 c1 Maura Virginia Broedrick
I find your paper well written but quite misinformed. Books can give you a one dimensional view, even those rich in details and imagery. But someone's eyes and hands and face can give you an entirely different picture when they speak of the Emerald Isle, Ulster, Eire or whatever it is called.
4/10/2002 c1 1Forestsilver
Good and informative.
4/9/2002 c1 Paul Deehan
I guess you made some good points but as someone from N.Ireland I find some of it rather untrue. Things are going to be different soon though.

I'm a Catholic but have a few protestant friends. Hell, I went on a Skiing trip with Ballymena protestant boy's school!

It's just a core group that has made N.Ireland what it is. Mostly everyone gets on OK. At least, where I live.