for Goodbye Light

1/26/2005 c1 22Xiaou Nem
nice; depressing and interestingyou have a thing with angst rhymes...and of course it also belongs to the humour section :)you should really see to it that your lyrics are sung by someone...
8/2/2002 c1 21Bobo
*faints* This is soooo much like a fic I need to write about... the Wheel of Time... I guess I am becoming obsessed... feh. Oh well, I really liked this one, like all the others. I have jsut decided I am printing these off, so if I ever need some WoT inspiration, I'll always have these on me! ~ Bobo ~ ...geez, a short review... amazing...
6/11/2002 c1 3Cairothegreat
I stare straight into a bright light, but all I see is darkness. The brighter it gets, the darker I feel. It consumes me, and I love it, or atleast as close to loving it as I can get.
6/1/2002 c1 4Miss B2
This is really good. I am a mistress of the night, so I can totally relate to this. Write more!

~Beckaboo
5/13/2002 c1 soul of darkness1
i am a soul of DARKNESS! BWAHAHAHAHA! lol!
5/12/2002 c1 26annakas
*applauds* Wow wow wow wow! Such good poem. Wow!
4/22/2002 c1 23Matthew Espinoza
*Tear*

*Stands Up And Applaudes, Tears Streaming Down His Cheeks* BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

*sITS dOWN, wIPING HIS eYES*

i Need more!

Daren Raymond Taylor
4/19/2002 c1 4Michelle Branch-Shinoda
Darkness good. I only need light when I'm writting. Anyway, good job. Keep it up!
4/7/2002 c1 34AquaSilverDragon
*CLAPS* AWESOMNESS! reminds me of one of my poems about the dark and the light...light is bad...though tans are good...hm...anyways, i loved it! i really enjoy this kind if stuff! keep writing! ~AQuaSILverDRAgon
4/7/2002 c1 Rini
Great poem, I really like it. Very good. Thanks for the review too. Keep writing ^^
4/7/2002 c1 61RAKattack
Wow! That was amazing! Great! I love the choice of words and everything, I loved it! Honest that is really great even though it was very dark but I can relate! LOVED IT!