for hellomynameiswaste

5/2/2003 c1 4Chord
call me a sadist; i laughed at the last few lines.

wry humor is what i see in this, i ask for forgiveness if mistakes ( on my part ) were made.

love it, all the same. the poem, i mean.

~chord
3/15/2003 c1 98hurtmushroom
well, that was...strange? but interesting at the same time...think I like it. yeah ^^;
11/8/2002 c1 8starlit nothing
I feel the need to wholeheartedly agree
8/12/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
wow thats really a depressing poem and i dont agree. i object!
5/24/2002 c1 113tarnished oversoul
oh my goodness! that is a beautiful poem! How delightfully dark and sardonic! Iiiii! this is getting added to my favourites list!

TO
4/22/2002 c1 4Spyre
Well... I LIKE THIS... however cynical it might be. Hey, cynical is my third middle name. :) Keep this up, but remember to keep the balance between this kinda stuff and WONDERFUL stuff. Egh... hehehe (wink)

as ever:

s p y r e
4/16/2002 c1 allie cole
That's...nice...?

The title and summary really caught my eye. This kind of leaves the reader stunned and blank faced...I didn't really know what to expect, and this is pretty much brutal honesty. The world never seemed to adapt to that very well... well anyhoo, the wham-bam-thank you ma'am style is definatly different. Kudos to going for shock value!

-ali
4/10/2002 c1 5Erin2
Very dark. I like. :)
4/7/2002 c1 4Tim Phen
Wow...I read everything you have posted, and (pardon the French) damn! Everthing you've written is just so raw and angry and honest. I really love it. It's just great. Especially Dreamcatcher and Not screaming/outlook lookout. Really awesome stuff. ^_^ And thanks for checking out my story. I appreciate it.
4/7/2002 c1 7xxperkydevilxx
that is extremely pessimistic but i feel that way all the time so i like it