for My Life

12/4/2003 c1 J.T. Baever
nicely done. very inspiring. this poem is something that i can relate to. very awesome job. keep it up!
~Beaver
11/26/2003 c1 52Will Klemm
very positive poem. It touched me in a way. One of my favorites.
9/6/2002 c1 Barbara
Jamie, this is great, and you WILL prevail. It is going to be because Jesus is with you and He has a great plan for your life. He will keep coming to you over and over, calling you to Him. Don't turn Him away. He is the one who is going to cause you to make it - to prevail in victory. I'm going to e-mail you personally in the next couple of days. I just wanted to write this to you now while your writing was fresh in my mind.

Sent with love & prayers,

Barbara (your Aunt Mable & Dad's friend)
5/31/2002 c1 Noprincess
that was a cool poem. i can relate to it alot
5/30/2002 c1 55Fire of the Vampire
Go You! This is really good, and I know you will prevail, too! ^.^ Just keep writing, and in the end you will realize just how much it helps. ^.^ Keep up the AWESOME work!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
5/21/2002 c1 19Hyperly Genetic
Yeah! That was great! I love this poem^_^
4/9/2002 c1 9Unknown Creature
Hey Cleo!

Thank you very much for rewiewing two of my poems,it really makes me feel good that some people like my poetry.

I really like this poem you've written,I sometimes feel like how you describe you feel and such in this poem.Keep it up!

-Sophie-Anne.

p.s.:I'll be checking back.
4/8/2002 c1 Tsunami
really good. write some more.
4/8/2002 c1 Angel of Peace
hmm interesting! this is how im thinkin at the moment! hmm thatz kinda weird! ne wayz cute poem!
4/8/2002 c1 Frock
Wow, I really, very much needed that. Seriously! Thank you and please keep writing, okay?