for Fighter's Prologue

4/22/2003 c1 Lady Rheia
Wow, this poem really is one of my favorites. I love the way you wrote it, it sounds very sophisticated. You really SHOUlD be a poet.
7/20/2001 c1 1Sosi Isara
Hiyee, I juist reread this 'coz it's really good. Umm, I just now realized the last guy sounds somewhat like Dib from Invader Zim. Hehe. Nevermind.
4/6/2001 c1 ted tim's friend
I relly enjoyed it I liked the way it was written how it described the world as well as the charecter in the twenty galaxy's

overall it was an exelent peice of poetry

;) tedy
1/10/2001 c1 Spin
You can really put a profile together. It's soooooo deep, I can't explain it. Maybe you could become a poet.
1/2/2001 c1 Sosi Isara
I love the title...I suck at titles. Anyway, I've logged in this time so that I can add it to my favorites list.
1/1/2001 c1 Yolei
That was cool! Even though I don't know what was going on, really, I liked it alot.
9/8/2000 c1 Charisma
After reading this, I assume that each of your characters has a different element, except the first girl and the last guy. I'm writing an element based story as well. These are good perspectives of the different characters, delving into their personalities only enough to entice the reader to want more. A complete end and you fitted it well together. Good job! I look forward to this story.