for Confessions of a Self-Proclaimed Scrooge

1/30/2007 c1 11Luv and Peace
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG! One of the funniest read ever! You are BRILLIANT!
7/26/2006 c1 anon
That was awesome. Oh sweet, sweet, seasonal cynicism.
7/11/2006 c1 2rowlings-ghostwriter
That was HILARIOUS! I needed something funny to read after I read "The Apt Pupil" by Steven King, and this hit the spot.
1/24/2006 c1 4Masked Glovemaker
Gads, what a fantastic seasonal yarn! Let's face it, we've all been in poor Sarah's position at least ONCE in our lives (although maybe not to the extremity of getting arrested). The wry humour and sarcasm was supurb! Truly a modern-day christmas tale!
1/21/2006 c1 2CT Ash
Hey! Great story, please update. I love your writing style.
1/1/2006 c1 2aphroditeseyes
This is the first story for a long time that's made me laugh out loud. It's very well written...are you planning on continuing this any time? It would be a wicked series...
6/1/2005 c1 long live paper and scissors
That was wonderful. It's not often that you find an amusing story that is also well written, but this was most definitely worth reading. Keep up the good work.
4/2/2005 c1 5Espers
This was cute. That it's set in New Mexico was pretty cool. The overdramatic birthing scene was a good idea...mind if I borrow it next Christmas?
2/19/2005 c1 1The baava Project
BBQ! You are a treasure! I'd forgotten just how hard I had laughed the last time I read something of yours. I realize this piece is old, but I can't help it - I ADORE Jaded Sarah. Hilarious!

You've captured that feeling of Christmas quite well. ^_^;; Otherwise, I don't think I could have laughed so much. And though Sarah's POV is the whole purpose of this story, she would be nothing without her counterpart Jane.

Jeez, her mother's 'tude exlains a lot.

LOL! I love it! I want to read another one . . .

~ LoK

P.S. Thank you so much for reviewing my story!
1/22/2005 c1 5cowsgoquack
...Ha!That reminds me of myself on christmas..only I can't drive and i must pay a taxi all the way to the store.
1/2/2005 c1 6nynaeve77
Hee...I don't have the words to describe how funny this is! *chokes on laughter* You're very, very good at writing humor, which is a gift. I think it's much harder to write humor than drama.
8/14/2004 c1 2Renaisancewench
THIS STORY IS FUNNY AS HELL! the beining i think is the best. the opening made me laugh. keep it up this is a great story
Cassie
6/17/2004 c1 2Silver and Suchan
XD That was great!
Only thing I saw: "puffy balls dangling from stings" stings should be strings, am I correct?
4/1/2004 c1 Random Guy
I'm sorry, but, no, not funny. Cliched, slow paced, and basicly weak. I'm not trying to be overly critical, but I can't forgive that this didn't even make me crack a single smile.
3/18/2004 c1 Rae
LMAO! I can't believe this only has 11 reviews; this is hilarious!
26 Page 1 2 Next »