for Listen

7/20/2001 c1 1Jacqueline Land
Though not quite haiku, this was very descriptive, Remember rythem. ^^;; Heh, sorry. People prolly said this before, but haiku's go 5-7-5. It's very powerful for so short a peice, though.
7/12/2001 c1 4Nakato Rune
Deep. But not really a hiaku. I know others have already explained in their reviews what a haiku consists of. It's good anyway. I don't really know much about poetry, but personally I think it would be better to put "I lie here" than "I lie there" in line three. Like, since it's in the present tense and first person it's a little inconsistent to talk of yourself as there, not here, you know what I mean? I dunno. Just my attempt at constructive criticism. Lol.
5/27/2001 c1 Davis's girl
This was really nice. I liked it a lot. The only thing is that a Haiku's syllables are that the first line is 5 syllables and the second is 7, and the last one is 5 again. I know that for a fact because in school, my teacher taught us about Haiku for like a week. Though I still really liked this. Good job still. ^_^
1/8/2001 c1 16Ninamazing
::cowers:: This was too powerful. ^_^ You say this was your first? It's marvelous! Be proud! Stand tall! ^_~ .. Alrighty, I'm done now. Thanks for your kind words on my work. ::grin::
11/5/2000 c1 RTW
A very emotional haiku. Gave me shivers. Keep up the good work.
11/4/2000 c1 lyra4
this was so sad and sweet and cute...i loved out, but, for future reference, a haiku is always five sylabelles seven sylabelles five sylabelles...
10/10/2000 c1 egyptiancateyes
freaky
9/30/2000 c1 18Selena Benilo
That was amazing!I love haiku!But I dont know how to write it.Beautifully written.
9/27/2000 c1 12Kate Davis
Wonderful. I wish I had the talent to convey that imagery in six lines. I wish I could review more of your stuff because you reviewed a lot of mine, but I don’t even know what 'Sailer Moon' is!
9/25/2000 c1 Six
too cool! way too cool! you rock! : ) yes, i'm just brimming with intellectual words of wisdom... ; )
9/23/2000 c1 12Edana Meris
wow, that's deep, wow

I love it!
9/22/2000 c1 12Jennifer Ever Zero
For how short that is, it says so much. I love how it flows, how it was written...it's beautiful. Get some sleep. ^_^
9/20/2000 c1 68LunarBard
I understand what you mean. At times, you just think (or listen) about the things going on.
9/13/2000 c1 13Dr. Tamwe
Oh, wow. What a great use of words. This gave me a little chill, and inspired me to post a haiku myself. Wonderful job!
9/13/2000 c1 Katrina
I like it. I like it. It kind of makes think about different things around you. Maybe more of things that people see around them that you can't see.
19 Page 1 2 Next »