for No One

5/19/2007 c1 1SweetSin
WOW, this is a dramatic shift from I love poetry, and noticed on you profile you had a link to your poetry, I couldn't resist!

WOW, at age 12, and writing this beautiful angst? You have talent! Great rhyme-scheme (I can't and probably never will be able to do that), and the questions really tugged at my heart-strings. I hope none of those is true for you.

Hugs.
3/25/2004 c1 10buhuuuuuuu
so great! i really can relate to that! very good poem. liked it a lot!
btw: thanx for reviewing!
8/2/2002 c1 21Bobo
Okay... this is the story of my life.. well, at least for this year. Seriously. At first it gave me the impression of a "Master and Slave" thing, but when I ealized, I'm a slave to my family, and everything else fit... This poem is *mine*! Not really, but it explains me so well. Ao very, very well... ~ Bobo ~
8/1/2002 c1 Sharyn1
I love how this flowed. Very good.
6/11/2002 c1 3Cairothegreat
Exactly.
6/1/2002 c1 124Penumbra
Well, I can definitely relate. Very emotional and well-put...I love it. Kinda shows how hypocritical (sp?) people are. Please write more!
5/13/2002 c1 soul of darkness1
*cries* i completely burst out into tears! you're poems are so moving! nice job! write more!
5/12/2002 c1 26annakas
This is so true. Like a real life. Very very true. Dodays morals. Everyone speaks what you shouldnt do, but they themselwes do it. And then accuse you of being cruel and selfish.
5/11/2002 c1 103Redrum
I love this poem. :) Great work, I feel the exact same way. Keep up the excellent work

-Thanks for reviewing my poem. :)
5/11/2002 c1 Brittney blag
Hey Lisa! lol. I signed a review for another one of your poems. there sooo good. You have a talent for this thing. hehe. THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND EVERYONE! arnt ya so proud of her. *sniff sniff* hehe. ^^ buh bye lis. tty on AOL. lylas
4/22/2002 c1 23Matthew Espinoza
That... That Was Awesome. *Standing Ovation* You Are A REALLY good Poem Writer. MORE!

Daren Raymond Taylor

P.S. Thanks For The Review, You Should Read My Other Stories
4/20/2002 c1 83Zemmiphobic
very nice- i like it all lot!
4/20/2002 c1 2Black-tigress
Very nice. I like it.
4/20/2002 c1 35AngelAlexis
wow lots of angst...i guess alot of ppl feel that way
4/19/2002 c1 4Michelle Branch-Shinoda
Moving. Powerful. All around terrific.
20 Page 1 2 Next »