for Dreamer

2/25/2004 c1 21Topaz Waters
Hm...It's like the guy that dreamed about the Chigaco plane crash (I think that was the one) every night ten days before it happened. Very weird.
I really don't think that "dreaming true" is the right way to put it though, I think it's more like "true dreaming". It's just a weird thing that happens to lots of people; all humans have a "physcic" instinct to some extent, some just have it more than others.
Interesting piece.
2/2/2003 c1 100broken wings241
Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about... especially the best friend who died in a car accident. I get creepy feelings something has happened to my friends when they get in trouble at home and stuff. It's way strange.
7/21/2002 c1 2Della C
interesting... precognitive dreams can be extremely disturbing, especially when you interpret them incorrectly. I can imagine that it would frighten you terribly.
5/22/2002 c1 TigerRAA
Wow! Me and my friends are always talking about the dreams we have, but nothing like that... scary!
4/28/2002 c1 Penny9
Hmm, How much is truth and how much is literary exageration. I'll probably sound like a fruitloop but here it goes- Get thee to a Wicca and learn how to shield and center.
4/23/2002 c1 12All Mighty Terrestrial
If this is true, you're a lot stronger than me. The best I can do is sense ghosts and cheat at Uno. I've had maybe two prophetic dreams and can pick up a stray thought here and there if I'm really focused. This is an interesting authorial tidbit.
4/14/2002 c1 1alex4
If the disclaimer is true and this is not a work of fiction (An errie one!) then your cas is quite interesting. I've heard of various case of pre-cognition, though i'm skeptical until more evidence is brought forward. Have you thought of keeping a dream/insight diary? It would give you an objective veiw of such happenings and let you spot patterns in their occurance/nature of feeling.

Take care