for See You Later

3/13/2003 c1 20Kiora
that's gorgeous- especially the last 2 lines. veryvery powerful stuff there.. love the simplicity ^_^ great!
8/12/2002 c1 5puddingurl
its nice to meet a fellow puddin luver lol great poem reminds me of myself nd how i felt when da same thing happened to me. keep on writing u got a gift!
6/8/2002 c1 lalalalalala1
I know how it feels to have a friend move away. It sucks. And what's so bad, Is that they might change and you are not there to help them!
6/6/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
Oh no! What, do we share the same brain? @ This is exactly what I went through...well, I was the one who moved away, but still. This is wonderful, absolutely fantastic. You have this way with concluding your poems too, btw, which is great. I always have such a problem ending things for some reason. ?_? What a beautiful poem, so sad. I'm not sure what to say! Great great job! ~MJ
5/14/2002 c1 159Heather Goldbug
I feel for you... I've had lots of friends move across the country from me... it's a sad thing. The rhymes in this poem were very weird. I'm not sure if they were intentional.
5/1/2002 c1 11Neophrite
I hate moving. I hate friends who move. sure, you keep in touch for a while, but then other things come up and soon they're only a very fond memory. *sigh* I wish moving was illegal.

I'm gonna go cry now. (not really, but it makes a dramatic exit...)
4/14/2002 c1 2Realitylife
Good, shows your development in a relationship with your friend. Sorry she had to move away! Thanks for the review u gave me!
4/14/2002 c1 63Lisa Robinson
That's really sad. Im sorry that your friend had to move away, I dont know what I'd do if my bestfriend moved...

Great Job!