for Still Water

3/2/2005 c1 16Wing Chant
I think the title fitted in perfect with the whole poem. ^^ It's so elegant and graceful...just like still water...

loserz. ;)
4/7/2003 c1 13Dendera
Lovely! It's very reminiscent of how many people feel about love, about soulmates. As if you've known the person all your life, know them so well, because they've visited you in your dreams. I hope very much that I feel that way about someone soon ;)
11/27/2002 c1 31Rizka
I love ya title. Captures the different descriptions you use...enjoyed the poem.

~me
11/27/2002 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Beautiful title for a beautiful poem. Well done.~CT
9/6/2002 c1 35Bunnylicious
*claps* i like i like
8/19/2002 c1 20Cassandra Anthemyst
Wow. Really deep, it's hard to believe you weren't inspired. Sure you don't have anyone in mind for this?

Oh, and I have another preview chapter up of Seer of Ravenclaw, if you're interested
7/19/2002 c1 29Katterree Fengari
oo...good. And the title works for it..
6/12/2002 c1 34Sparkles-Chan
I love it
6/3/2002 c1 Rocio Senalda
OOH. Very well done, and not at all overly sappy. The third stanza is my favorite. I *love* this... Keep it up! :)
5/11/2002 c1 1SnickleFritz
That was very beautiful! I loved the way you described everything... Bravo! ^_^
5/11/2002 c1 16Marty-Mouse
Reminds me of how I feel. Brilliant.
4/28/2002 c1 122Mistress Jakira
This is really awesome! You've depicted something of great beauty-without the sap! ^_~ *laughs* I know I've written some really sappy stuff before, and this isn't anything of the sort. :)

I love the rhyme scheme! It's subtle, in a way-the words don't EXACTLY match/rhyme (more like "stayed/days" instead of "ray/way", you know what I mean?) so I didn't find myself concentrating on it. That's a good thing, because it leaves a lot more room to understand the meaning of the poem. And the first and last verses rhymed together-the two first lines rhymed together, the two second lines, etc.-I thought that was the coolest thing! :) I dunno, could just be me.

Overall, this poem is excellent! See? Love poems CAN be good. ;) This is really good-keep writing! (and thanks for your review! ^_^) ~MJ
4/26/2002 c1 2Undraya
really pretty good! to think if it was for someone...
4/24/2002 c1 jewls13
this is really beautiful. I've never been able to write a love poem, so I am in awe of people who can.
4/23/2002 c1 21Dryad