for Murder by Cookies

5/24/2003 c1 8furry creature
ok then...

lay off the caffeine! thats was great, and funny, although kinda bizarre. it's great for a short story, although at parts seemed a little rushed.
12/14/2002 c1 OliverLover4Life
u are so wierd although i suppose i should know this by now mwuahahahahahahaha u dont know who this is ladedadeda ::grins evilly:: do u know who i am? i am ur worst nightmare no seriously i am ill give u a clue i will not, i repeat, not be at ur little party on friday december 20th, 2002 the week before xmas are u scared yet well u should be! goodbye!

-the platypus lady
11/28/2002 c1 8csisk8rchica
This is great! LOL. That how I felt about my english teacher in 7 and 8 grade! LOL. But I love her now, shes awsome. Anyways, great story! It is great to see a fellow young writter with such talent. You should try CSI fiction (thats how I came across your stuff, from when you reviewd my story, i felt that I should returm the kindness *cough* *need* *cough* *reviews* *cough* *couch* LOL. Again great story.
8/29/2002 c1 4BraveSirRobin ran away
ohhhhhh this was good 0_0
8/13/2002 c1 Michelle
Hey Kater! that is a great story! hahaha. teachers are fun to write about. You are to a great writer! lol. keep it up. u rock! Band camp is the best! lol. lylas

Shelly :)
8/6/2002 c1 Tenshi-Megami
LOL! Omg, this was heaps funny! Hehehe, i would love to have such finny dreams like these! Hehehe, this was a really good read for me!

~*~Angel~*~
6/11/2002 c1 1Karly-Ann
hehehe... very funny, especially the first few paragraphs... and your story about the killing English teacher reminded me i would like to kill my eng teacher at the moment as i have an eight prgh essay due tomorrow...

:P~*~kaz~*~;)
5/15/2002 c1 the future mrs RICKAY
i was too bored to actually read it. But im sure its very good! hoho hehe haha .. etc
4/26/2002 c1 Brilliance
this is funny. you should read it. it makes me amused. kate made me review this but its good anyway. shhh dont tell her it really sucks. j to the k. hehe im a loser. sigh. well read my poem that goes out to all the people who have been replaced. jeez. ok well. have fun reading this.