for Daddy, when's mummy coming home?

10/22/2005 c1 canadianaly
I loved it. It made me cry. So in character and beautifully written. Good job!
10/9/2005 c1 3Eulalie Jon
aw, this is about the sweetest thing i have ever read. GOD LOVES YOUR MOMMY SO MUCH THAT HE JUST HAD TO HAVE HER IN HEAVEN WITH HIM! I MUST COMFORT YOU, NONEXISTENT CHILD!
11/8/2003 c1 1PaleoThea
one of my best friend's mom just died and i was really close to her. this has me on the verge of tears. you wrote it very well.
10/20/2003 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
This is horrifically sad. =(

I liked it, though...nice job.

~Namir Swiftpaw
8/12/2003 c1 zozo
that's a really sweet story and im sure there are people out there who can relate to it... people who have lost someone that they love.

very good writting.

*ZOE*
5/12/2001 c1 musikluvva
omg that was so sad my mummys in the kitchen :*(
4/27/2001 c1 10Christine1
I'm so inspired by your short story. *eyes widen* Wow! This is so cool... looks like I'm getting panda eyes from r/r too many stories.. *yawn*
4/11/2001 c1 Annis
That was soo sweet.
4/7/2001 c1 2SevArina
Very sweet! It's nice to see the world from a kids perspective...a little kid's I mean.
2/8/2001 c1 7Monomania
=o) I liked it
1/19/2001 c1 3Neya Trinidad
Wow, this is really sad and very well written.
11/15/2000 c1 girl poisons boy
*wonders if it'll let me review again* lol, I just love this story, it's so sad and so sweet
10/2/2000 c1 Dawnie
*sniff* I knew I shouldn't have read this in school... now I'm gonna cry like a wuss... that was so sweet! And it's written like a six-year-old would think. *sniffle, sniffle* And it was sad. And now, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and weep...
9/30/2000 c1 2Walks-the-Umbra
*blinks* *blinks again* Whoa.
9/17/2000 c1 Serena
Sweetheart, it's really hard to read, because there are no paragraphs, no spacings so you know what's what. It was really hard to read, so like edit it so it's neater looking.
18 Page 1 2 Next »