for The Gunslinger and the Horse Trader"

4/17/2006 c1 1For What Its Worth
that has got to be the funniest,most original romance-like one-shot i've ever read.
1/1/2006 c1 2aphroditeseyes
This is hilarious. You have a real talent for humour.
2/19/2005 c1 1The baava Project
*snort* Good lord, I'm not sure what I think of this one. It was kind of . . . painful. Not in a bad way, but jeez! LOL! I love how everyone was playing everyone else - nicely done.

Actually, I think I like your character descriptions best. Manuel is my favorite. I know EXACTLY the type of man he would be! Awesome work, there . . .

But, painful. hee. I love it! I bet you had loads of fun putting this together.

ja ne!

LoK
6/28/2004 c1 Kimberly
That was hilarious! I loved the ending, totally didn't see that coming. I love the cliche of it all, it's just a little feel good western short story. That's really all I can say; other than GOOD JOB! Keep it up, I'd like to see another one similar to this.
3/24/2004 c1 2William Winters
I was wondering how you were going to have a G-rated western! Very well done!
10/10
8/18/2003 c1 Mbwun

Very funny, you've got a wonderful sense of humor. A fitting homage to the spaghetti western.

~He Who Walks On All Fours
6/27/2003 c1 2Tafkae
This was all a ploy to get Cole hooked up with Tempest? And it WORKED? Oh my God, this is great... and.. funny, and stuff. I wasn't expecting that ending ^_^
6/24/2003 c1 Light of Day
That was a really good story, and a nice change. I like to read funny stories, but a lot of the stories on this site in the humor section go something like, "So-and-so was going somewhere when suddenly she was attacked by rabid bunnies from Mars. She would have been able to escape, had they not teamed up with a herd of giant staplers..." And so on. This was amusing, but also well written and it had a plot. Good job. :-D
3/4/2003 c1 8Le Meg
Let's just say I've still got tears in my eyes because of this. I knew I always liked westerns.
5/20/2002 c1 1aceinit
This makes the 3rd or 4th time I've read this story and it just keeps getting funnier and more cleaver (cleaverer? whatever.) You have a true knack for nailing nuances of plot and throwing your readers with a surprise ending. Awesome! More spoofs!