for Sleep

3/14/2003 c1 48Vinsant Firepsyched
*Smiles*, I can understand this one. Good imagination!
6/16/2002 c1 hannna
my favourite part would be the last few lines.
6/5/2002 c1 2dingbats247
that's good. except maybe "daisies" could be "poppies" instead, because that was the image that came to mind. the beautiful sleeping flower, the opium of peace, that scene from the wizard of oz.
5/18/2002 c1 84Jaclyn
oh wow...I love that poem! first of all, i'm totally sleep deprived so the idea of sleeping just sounds wonderful...second of all, great concept...if only we could just sleep instead of kill...:(

ps: thanks for reviewing my 'a sky of spilled ink' poem!
4/25/2002 c1 13Dr. Tamwe
what a beautiful expression of the frustration that is the human condition... this, to me, goes back to that impossible question of whether dreams are just another part of reality. This one really made me think. Nice writing.
4/24/2002 c1 26sweetspontaneous
hey. i just read a whole bunch of your stuff...and it's all really really good; direct, interesting, evocative. especially candy reflections and stageplay- just because i relate to those. also my fish, and stars, but everything here is amazing. very cool. oh, and i reeeeaaally liked pretentious idiots. so anyway, the point is, awesome, cool, wonderful, and many other ambiguous words indicating admiration. the end.