for slaughterhouse/subway/restaurant

11/16/2002 c3 252account inactive00000
reminds me of hemingway "the sun also rises". like brett and jake, or something.

sorry. i'm a hemingway follower.

i like this so much
11/16/2002 c2 account inactive00000
wow.

my god. tragically violently wonderful
11/16/2002 c1 account inactive00000
ok, ach i can only think of vonnegut for this one. and i can see the massacre. the bombings, and the dead, the trapped dead.

this is more than good
8/12/2002 c3 53Aviendha19
im sorry. again, i cannot give this any kind of a worthy review. i just want you to know that i am feeling, and your words make feeling and that feeling dosnt go back into words very well and im babbling and maybe if next time it would be okay for me to just type some letters in the box some random letters and then you would know how good your stuff is?
7/18/2002 c3 marguerite
confusing and yummy. not to say i was confused. but, confusing. the whole thing reminds me of a sour piece of hard candy. again, it would be better in past tense. you shouldn't write everything in present.
6/1/2002 c3 34miss meaningeverythingtome
i love them all. hmm... I wish I could say something to justify how good all of your work is, but I'm too inarticulate, so why bother? hehe. you kick ass.
5/28/2002 c3 1aceinit
Awesome! You amaze me, you really do. How can you pack so many thought-provoking and emotional things into such a short work? That takes some real talent, which you have in abundance. You're going on my favorite authors list right now. keep it up.
4/25/2002 c3 4Spyre
i liked this. each scene is something so sordid, candid and elusive... unique as always. nod to author.