for Sleeping Beauty

9/7/2002 c1 13tigereyes1989
good. Its good but not you're best. Hope to R&R more of your poems. Keep up the good work Crete!
8/6/2002 c1 12All Mighty Terrestrial
Dreams can be so much kinder than life, can't they? Your words convey a sense of longing, which I love. Good job.
5/30/2002 c1 64not sure yet
haha, love this one, very pretty
5/29/2002 c1 124Penumbra
Wow, great poem! I love the descriptions...now I know why I like sleeping so much! ;) No really, though, I totally agree with the last two lines...anyway, keep up the great work!
5/27/2002 c1 113tarnished oversoul
This is a very well- written poem- how old did you say you were again? (lol) The prologue made me think it would be a wee bit more dark though...aw... To answer your question about the difference between vampires and vampyres- i really don't know. I saw it in a book spelled that way refering to a creature that sucked souls instead of blood- but i really don't know if there even is a differene...

TO
5/22/2002 c1 14reveileb maerdyad
Nicely done! There were a few typo errors, but otherwise it’s great…hauntingly moving! ;)
5/18/2002 c1 3Tiffany Kremer
*claps*

Very nicely done! I really liked this. You did a very good job. Again, it all flows nicely, your rhyming is great.

I really liked the last stanza. I thought that was nice. The opening really keeps the reader reading as well. It just catches their attention. But really, it was anice topic and I thought you did great!
5/12/2002 c1 17Jade6
This is really WONDERFUL! I think this is my favorite of the ones I have read by you... I loved the line *Purely a leaf on the tree that I climb*... that was cute... great use of rhyming and great use of imagery and language... I loved it!
5/10/2002 c1 55Fire of the Vampire
Awesome. Very, very good.

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
5/9/2002 c1 24Robs
I like the rhythm of this poem. Good job.
5/5/2002 c1 1running with scissors
Great poem! I love it! ^_^
5/4/2002 c1 7Jack Flinch
Wonderful. That's all I can say.

Jackie Boy
4/28/2002 c1 79CrimsonCat
wow. That was.. amazing. What words could possibly give it justice? Not that I can think of. A spot on my list it sorely deserves.

Dai stiho

~CrimsonCat~
4/25/2002 c1 crackerjack
*makes a twisted stupid but cool look* vahooooooo!

me likes *claps hands like the wee-lil-tart that she is* i like how almost every second line to each paragraphy thing is a non-material thing, but almost every first one is! that's so cool! .

muah-oh's. shalom.

crackerjack.
4/24/2002 c1 Villain
*dumbfounded* Wow. Crete, doll, you rock. Eep. This will deffinitely go in our poem book! ^_^ The way you weave the words together to make something worthy of a beautiful song. More, more, more! I will NEVER get enough of your limitless talent of poetry, and this only feeds my want for more.

Great job, love. Cheers. Ta ta for now dawling!

Adieu mon amour until we meet again.

*first review dance*