for Closing Time

4/17/2006 c1 1For What Its Worth
perhaps you should stick to vampire stories.
4/29/2005 c1 1The baava Project
Hello, BBQ! I am here to return all of the absolutely lovely reviews you have left for me. ^_^ I can't thank you enough! And I'm such a selfish little thing - as gratitude, I am treating myself to YOUR writing. How's that for winning on both ends? heehe.

[Usually just one at a time.] *snorts her tea through her nose* And I can tell I'm not going to be disappointed. ^_~

Boy, you have got stream-of-consciousness down pat! Excellent work there, with your whiner. And I like how it's in second person. I can really relate to this main character, even though I can't relate to what she's talking about! How did you do that?

Oh my gawd, how sweet. ^_^ Cute cute cute cute! You have amazing insight, BBQ. And a flair for making me laugh so hard it hurts - even when Sheila is serious. I don't care. It's funny, and it's sweet, and I love it. I'd been wondering about the Peach thing, too, but I should have guessed. Blame it on the early hour.

God, I couldn't stop laughing at Larry offering to leave so James Dean could talk to the "little lady." That was so freaking awesome! ^_^

'K I'm done now. I promise. But I'll be laughing for a while.

LoK
12/18/2004 c1 2where'sthepotato
sweet short story, girl. Rednecks are always fun...especially redneck love stories...and you still managed to get some meaning out of it. God, I could be discussing this in high-school english.

this is fabulous, you definitely have the short-story style down. write more soon!
3/4/2003 c1 8Le Meg
I love the point of view.. especially since it's a "redneck" one. A different type of person from a different place all together, you know? It's just really interesting to me, but then again I'm into cultures and stuff. ^.^ Anyway, I really like it, and I like the Yin and Yang reference, too. Fits like a glove, it does!
11/27/2002 c1 me agen
this was long but it was better
5/20/2002 c1 1aceinit
I love this story. It showcases what you do best which is, well, everything. Humor, drama, a little romance thrown in for good measure. Good lord, girl, you have talent. I should know. I only work with the best!