for Farewell

5/12/2002 c1 nan
*sigh* stop wallowing in self-pity, hong. geez. anyway, you could put out some really great work if you went on a happy streak. one word: prozac! it is good for you (actually, it isn't, but what the heck). anyway, get happier.
5/1/2002 c1 7Sakura no Catharsis
I must agree with Amaiko and other people, get self-esteem! You are a genius! You know what you need to do?

Shout to the world in general: "I AM A GENIUS, BOW BEFORE ME YOU IDIOTIC PATHETIC STUPID PEOPLE! AND I CAN DRAW BETTER THAN YOU TOO, SO WORSHIP ME!"

This makes sense ^^ Sorta. Well, your poems are beautiful, even if depressing. This one, it seems like the person didn't really get a chance, like it was too late no matter what they had done. I never believed in second chances till I looked back and I think I do. We ARE humans, so mistakes, big ones, are unavoidable. If you learn what's "right" only from people telling you so, you'd be gullible, and you wouldn't be learning in the real world.

And Amaiko, you are evil, you know that? I don't even know who you are, but you seem to agree with me on many issues. You know anime, manga, like Leifang no miko...
4/30/2002 c1 Amaiko
Personally, I think this is my favourite poem out of your three...you know why? BECAUSE ITS NOT SUICIDAL! Anyway, more seriously...I really like the last line, and basically the whole feeling of it - like a sort of relieved despair. It's sad, but there's also the feeling that everything will work out fine after time. Wow. That was deep.

~Amaiko

And by the way, as you can see, I am NOT the only one who thinks you need to work on your self esteem. ^_^
4/29/2002 c1 8IvyDragon
Okay, you don't seem like a happy person. At all! I think you are depressed whenever you write your poetry! Which doesn't mean that it's bad! I hope this isn't real! Because if any of your poems are about real people and times in your life, then you have reason to be one really really troubled kid. So I hope not! Keep writing!

~Ivy
4/29/2002 c1 blah blah
i thought you werent a slut, im confused...what r u?
4/29/2002 c1 blah blah
i thought you werent a slut, im confused...what r u?
4/28/2002 c1 118Thorn
This poem is NOT lame! In fact, I think it's great. I'm even going to put it on my favorites list, just to spite you. Jeez, get some self-confidence! If you say that its really lame in the summary, people aren't going to want to read it. And you WANT people to read it and review it. Right? So don't diss it!