for No Wings

3/12/2012 c1 25whisper queen
beautiful...it confused me a little... but it's probably my fault, i skim way too much
7/6/2005 c1 4Karuli
er, i didn't really get it. i mean, after he sees that bird do they forget they ever met or something? um, i really don't get it but great work.
6/10/2003 c1 1Kinsako
This is an amazing story. I really like it. I think it's cool the way you portrayed an emotion as a person. I was kinda confused a bit about the ending, was the bird still dead? Very cool story though.
3/27/2003 c1 38zane
I truly love your writing. It is truly some of the best that I have ever seen.

Keep up the wonderful - incredible - work. Have a good evening. :)
8/16/2002 c1 11unexpected source
irony to the point of pain

i love that feeling.

dramatic and clean
8/16/2002 c1 5summonerskye
... beautiful
8/12/2002 c1 53Aviendha19
(sometimes stories are so bad that you just have nothing to say in review and stare at the little box and then close it. and other times the story is just so incredibly good that you know you have to say something in review but nothing comes to your mind that is not trite and clicheed and stupid and not worthy, but you have to just say something, even just explaining yourself. so im sorry i could give this a good review it was just too good)
7/18/2002 c1 marguerite
Wow. This story could have gone so wrong...and yet, it didn't. However, i would have liked it better in past tense.
6/18/2002 c1 Sparkle Fruit
that was absolutely great! i love it. really, i do. i wouldn't change a thing. you did excellent with it.
6/5/2002 c1 34miss meaningeverythingtome
amazing. I love it, just like the rest of your stuff. :) Thanks for reviewing too.
5/12/2002 c1 22Gevo
this is good. deep.
5/8/2002 c1 17Jade6
Wow, spooky but so powerful... I love this! You are a very talented writer!
5/6/2002 c1 Timid Pheonix
Incredible. Very thought inspiring. Awesome, awesome work. All of your work is great. Keep writing. ^_^
4/29/2002 c1 4Spyre
If it weren't for the "supernatural" genre added in there I woulda just thought this was some PMS fluff, but it's actually very poignant. Nice work, author. Again, very nice.

as ever: