for Devil in a red dress

8/6/2018 c1 28Jes the Dino
Now thta is good the best I've read for a long while
10/9/2005 c1 3Eulalie Jon
Very cool. It's so true that when you're not pretty guys don't want to go out with you and it hurts like crazy...but we should never try to get revenge, isn't that the little lesson we've learned today?
7/25/2003 c1 15CarrieTheVampire
HOLY MOLY! that was awesome! the last part was a bit disapponting but it fits.
2/8/2001 c1 James
Interesting reading. I like the author's descriptive use of language, the way in which she uses it to evoke emotion. I think the plot ideas could have been developed a bit more, but then maybe that wasn't really the intention of this story. Aesthetically pleasing, if such a phrase can be applied to a piece of writing :)
2/7/2001 c1 Reesie
Oooh, deliciously creepy. I'll be reading more of your stuff, definitely!
12/2/2000 c1 lady rogue
cool.
11/9/2000 c1 6Abi
FREAKY!
10/24/2000 c1 2Fuzzy Blue Owl
I like the end- what people will get when they wish for beauty and power. Heheheh . . .I know a Grant . . . . :-D :-D the goriness was kinda sick, but very kewl story!
10/18/2000 c1 April6
really cool
9/18/2000 c1 18Hoshiko Slaten
That was a wonderful story with a powerful message. Inner beauty is the true meaning of "beautiful."
9/18/2000 c1 Daenara
Damn Belllllie girl, ya been reading the Mills and Boons again havent ya *evil grin*, lol...its good if not pyschotic
9/17/2000 c1 girl poisons boy
COOL STORY BELLIEBOOPERS! YOU ROCK! But like, is she me? The red hair, the pouty lips.. and the awesome body and big me boots? I mean, c'mon! lol Kidding, good story!